Spigot HoloMobHealth | Display Mob Health | Damage Indicator | Client-side | JavaScript Formatting 2.2.0

Display mob health CLIENT-SIDE ONLY through packets! Support custom JavaScript formatting!

1. test server:
    server is running Paper version git-Paper-126 (MC: 1.15.2) (Implementing API version 1.15.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    i find V1_15.json in lang folder, but i don't understand it.

looks so nice!
    . 2020-03-12_23.31.51.png

2. The JSON file uses the exact same format as vanilla Minecraft, basically, it is the default en_us.json file in your Minecraft client.
    I see that you are using Traditional Chinese, there are two options:
    1. You can either get the language file for Traditional Chinese (Taiwan? XD) from Minecraft, rename it to V1_15.json then replace the file that is already in the lang folder
    2. Or you can search for "entity.minecraft." in V1_15.json and change the corresponding lines to your liking!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Completed!!!! thank you!!!!

2020-03-13_00.23.23.png

4. Hello could you please add support for Mythicmobs disguised as player NPC's. So instead just name it also show their HP

5. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll put that in my to-do list!

6. LOOHP updated HoloMobHealth - Display Mob Health above Head | Client-side Only! with a new update entry:

Blacklists update (1.1.0)

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. http://prntscr.com/rfugl9
    Here is example. Both are Zombies just one is disguised as player and reskined and it does not show current HP :/ Hopefully it is possible to make it work

8. I see what you mean, that would actually be quite difficult with the current system, though I'll keep your idea in mind and try to add it whenever possible. Thanks for suggesting!

9. hello ~ thanks your plugin and update !
    DisabledMobTypes:
    - Bat
    - Bee
    - Blaze
    - Cat
    - Chicken
    - Cod
    - Cow
    - Dolphin
    - Donkey
    - Fox
    - Horse
    - Llama
    - Mule
    - Ocelot
    - Panda
    - Parrot
    - Pig
    - PufferFish
    - Rabbit
    - Salmon
    - Sheep
    - Silverfish
    - Snowman
    - ender_dragon
    - Squid
    - Turtle
    - Villager
    - Wolf
    above can work

- skeleton_horse
    - polar_bear
    - trader_llama
    - wandering_trader
    - zombie_horse
    - polar_bear
    - iron_golem

skeletonhorse
    polar_bear
    traderllama
    wanderingtrader
    zombiehorse
    polarbear
    irongolem
    NPC

These do not work

10. Oh wow, that's a lot of testing you've done there. Actually, not everything in that list is usable.
    Only ones that are BOTH in https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/entity/LivingEntity.html
    and in https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/entity/EntityType.html
    can be used in the disabled types option
    (Excluding Player, HumanEntity and ArmorStand)

11. - Bat
    - Bee
    - Blaze
    - Cat
    - Chicken
    - Cod
    - Cow
    - Dolphin
    - Donkey
    - Fox
    - Horse
    - Llama
    - Mule
    - Ocelot
    - Panda
    - Parrot
    - Pig
    - PufferFish
    - Rabbit
    - Salmon
    - Sheep
    - Silverfish
    - Snowman
    - ender_dragon
    - Squid
    - Turtle
    - iron_golem
    - Villager
    - skeleton_horse
    - Wolf
    - polar_bear
    - zombie_horse
    - wandering_trader
    - trader_llama
    - tropical_fish
    - mushroom_cow

These should include all non-mob items and Works perfectly
    thank you !!

*do you want add player's Health display, i use other plugin to do and hide NPC's Health use another ,total 3-4 plugin, So tired x( , This should be a confusion for many people!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for the list! I'll add that to the front page in a moment.
    As to player health, I need some time to work on that, it is very different than mobs and I still have figure out what is the best way to do it.

Sorry I do not understand what you mean :/

13. sorry my google english.....
    i use other plugin to display player health ,
    because this plugin also works in Citizens NPC,
    but i don't want display NPC health,
    so I used third plugin to hide NPC health .
    now, i have ([display mob health],[hidden animal health]), [display player health], [hidden NPC health],. use 3 plugins in total , i want work from 1 plugin.

2020-03-14_23.57.03.png

14. By "I don't want to show NPC health", you mean you don't want to display Village health but want to display Citizens NPC health?

15. Oh and did I mention I understand Chinese? XD If you are having a hard time with English you can use Chinese. Or you can practise English on the internet like me :p

#18 LOOHP, Mar 14, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  16. 我想說在這邊使用中文有點不禮貌
    我想要的是:
    1. 顯示玩家的血量 (目前使用另一個插件)
    2. 隱藏動物和村民的血量 (目前使用你的插件)
    3. 顯示殭屍等怪物的血量 (目前使用你的插件)
    4. 隱藏Citizens NPC 的血量 (目前使用另一個插件(方法:先關掉NPC名稱和血量再用插件把名稱補上去所以你會在圖片上看到我的NPC是沒有血量的,他不是一般村民))

目前為止我是達到了我想要的目的,但是一次要用3個插件就為了顯示"血量" 有點費功及耗資源,我想說看有沒有辦法使用一個插件就可以達到目的,我翻遍了google及這個網站文章和插件都沒有我需要的,你這次的插件應該是這幾年來唯一一個最新的顯示血量插件,且穩定設定容易。

感謝!