Spigot HomeSpawn 3.1.15

The only way to home and spawn

1. Yes im interested
    getting this error:

[16:30:12 INFO]: [Homespawn] Enabling Homespawn v2.0.0
    [16:30:12 INFO]: [Homespawn] V.2.0.0 Has Been Enabled!
    [16:30:12 INFO]: [Homespawn] Permissions Loaded!
    [16:30:12 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Homespawn v2.0.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/md_5/bungee/api/chat/BaseComponent
    at net.lapismc.HomeSpawn.HomeSpawnCommand.<init>(HomeSpawnCommand.java:40) ~[?:?]
    at net.lapismc.HomeSpawn.HomeSpawn.Commands(HomeSpawn.java:630) ~[?:?]
    at net.lapismc.HomeSpawn.HomeSpawn.onEnable(HomeSpawn.java:55) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:292) ~[spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:404) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:347) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:319) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:725) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:548) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:25) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:140) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:625) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_9_R2.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:611) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.DedicatedServer.aL(DedicatedServer.java:397) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:361) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:639) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:543) [spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_91]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.md_5.bungee.api.chat.BaseComponent
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Bukkit-042911f]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    ... 19 more

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. That's nothing fatal. I'll fix it in a sec

3. the error is fixed and has been pushed to the update system, you can use /homespawn update to download it. uploading to spigot now. Thanks

4. It would be great if you added warps and a first join spawn point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. warps might happen in a different plugin but not this one and we do have first spawn point... have for a while. its "/setspawn new" to set it and any new players are sent there by default.

6. Ahh ok. Completely missed that. Well that's too bad about the warps. I have been looking for a plugin that handles all forms of player teleporting. Not just 1 or 2. Anyway. Thanks for the info...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I made this as a home and spawn plugin, warps just wouldn't fit in and would be better off in its own plugin. ATM I'm working on getting player stats and admin teleportation setup, then I might make a warp plugin. might not who knows

8. Warps, homes, and spawns are all based on player teleporting so it would absolutely fit in but thats ok. It was only a suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I meant with the whole homespawn name

10. can you pls update to 1.10?

11. Please look up a bit

12. Seems I get an error when I use /spawn on a non OP user and it gives an error when having and not having, essentials.spawn perm.[​IMG]
    Also my bad for being gone for testing.

13. The essentials spawn permission won't make a difference. Homespawn takes control of it. Make sure the player has a Homespawn permission and that that permission has the spawn value in the config

14. Oh I see, I'll give that a go, but wouldn't there be a chance for us to be able to disable the spawn part? So then we can use essentials or multiverse?

15. Possibly, it shouldn't be two hard to disable it.

16. I just found something interesting, does the player need to log out and then back in for the permissions to update because it works for someone else with the same exact set up as my alt but my alt gets the error still?
    Yeah they do...

17. Everything seems to be working fine now, thank you. :)

18. The player needs to relog if you have changed the players permission in a permission plugin. If you have changed Homespawn player permissions in my config then it just needs a plugin reload using. /Homespawn reload

• Informative Informative x 1