Hostile mobs aren't spawning in Overworld

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by PureChaos, May 23, 2016.

1. I just released my server to my friends after a reset, and I noticed that hostile mobs aren't spawning in the overworld. They are spawning perfectly fine in the End and Nether, but not in the overworld. I've been looking at different configs but I can't find anything that would really limit mob spawning. Mob spawners also work fine. Here is my plugin list:

[​IMG]

It would be appreciated if you guys could give me some advice on what to do, as I'm out of ideas.
    (I haven't changed much - I reset the world but kept the configs and installed some new plugins)
    If you need me to post any of my configs, let me know as well.
    Thanks! (Accidentally posted in wrong section, this is the right one I hope :p)

2. Have you checked your server.properties? There should be a boolean where you can set the monsters to true of false, same for animals and npcs. Also since you have world guard check if the region enable the mobs to spawn. I will check some otherthings your plugin and come with a solution once I come home.

Thx Pixl

3. Thanks!
    I actually downloaded a plugin called PlugMan, which allows you to disable plugins one by one or all at once - I disabled them all and mobs still weren't spawning. Starting to believe it might be a world issue.