Spigot Hotels 1.1.5

Create hotels and rent out rooms to players

1. Well, you see, the way the snake yaml parser works it doesn't make Cyrillic characters work properly, but I'm sure I could find another way to get it to work properly.

Да, пожалуйста

2. I recently downloaded the plugin and configure it being admin and leaves the permits made me pull items down there any way to fix this error?

3. I don't know what you are trying to say. If you mean that you can't drop any items on the ground, it probably means you are still in HotelsCreationMode and need to do /ht cm exit

4. If it was that I was in Hotel Creation Mode so one of my cluelessness

5. Just write in Spanish ffs... I'm sure I could understand you better...

6. This plugin looks awesome and I've tested it a little to see if it'd be a good fit for my server. But one question, is there a way to disable certain flags? For example, I would like to disable the flag "block-place deny" in all of the rooms, but editing the region file directly is always a bad idea (for me, anyway), and removing it from every room takes too long.

Also, would there be a way, in the future, for players to own hotels and either make money from them or be paid in items? For example, the starter hotel is owned/managed by a player who prefers to be paid in emeralds and diamonds, depending on how long the renter will be there.

Anyway, great plugin so far. :)

7. Yes, these are all things that are already in plan as you can see from the ToDoList.
    Thank you for replying here with your suggestion though, I now know that there is at least somebody that would use those features in case I were to add them.

8. Cool. I didn't think about it until this morning, but none of the regions on my server have block-place flag set on them, so I could just find/replace on the regions file until that is implemented.

Thanks! :)

9. Still have some problem:
    Code (Text):
    [18:52:53 WARN]: [Hotels] Task #395 for Hotels v0.5.3 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at gvlfm78.plugin.Hotels.managers.GameLoop.run(GameLoop.java:73) ~[Hotels.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[Spigot-1.8.8-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [Spigot-1.8.8-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:723) [Spigot-1.8.8-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [Spigot-1.8.8-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [Spigot-1.8.8-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [Spigot-1.8.8-R0.1.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_66]

10. Code (Text):
    World world = Bukkit.getWorld(config.getString("Sign.location.world").trim());
    What is the name of the world you made the hotel in? What string does it show in the config file that could be affected under world: (if you can find which config file it was)?

11. Sorry for late reply.My hotel in the world named "world".Here should be the Hotel Room 1 file(I think)
    Code (Text):
    Sign:
      time: 10080
      hotel: lg
      room: 1
      cost: 300.0
      region: hotel-lg-1
        coords:
          x: 413
          y: 32
          z: 1346

12. And you are running the latest version, right?

13. Yes,it's version 0.5.3

14. What's strange is that it errors on that line, and not on the one before it when it loads up the name of the hotel. The only difference between the two lines is that in the second one there is the ".trim()" - which is actually useless since there are no spaces to remove. I will se about removing it for the next version.

15. Thanks ;)

16. Is there not an option to substitute Vault accounts with Gringotts accounts somewhere? Because I couldn't find anywhere there on how to implement this into my plugin...

17. Got an error so the signs doesn't work at all.Using 1.8 spigot and last version of worldguard,worldedit,vault,essentials,and hotels:
    Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to Hotels v0.5.3
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:228) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerInteractManager.interact(PlayerInteractManager.java:463) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:759) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:52) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInBlockPlace.a(PacketPlayInBlockPlace.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_45]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_45]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_45]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.milkbowl.vault.economy.Economy.hasAccount(Lorg/bukkit/OfflinePlayer;)Z
    at gvlfm78.plugin.Hotels.managers.SignManager.rentRoom(SignManager.java:254) ~[?:?]
    at gvlfm78.plugin.Hotels.managers.SignManager.useRoomSign(SignManager.java:234) ~[?:?]
    at gvlfm78.plugin.Hotels.HotelsListener.onSignUse(HotelsListener.java:82) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor668.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) ~[?:1.8.0_45]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    ... 17 more

18. Exactly what version of Vault are you using? Because this error seems to have something to do with Hotels' Vault implementation

19. v1.2.24-b304