HOW CAN I FIX THIS PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Pbupph, Jun 1, 2020.

?

HOW CAN I FIX THIS

1. HOW CAN I FIX THIS

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. HOW CAN I FIX THIS

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PLS HELP ME FIX THIS

Attached Files:

2. You could start by making a proper thread, I doubt anyone is going to bother helping when you press a load of buttons upload a file and ask "HOW CAN I FIX THIS".

Give us information, and explain your problem. What is the problem, when does this problem occur, etc. If you're asking for help at least have some decency to the people that will be helping you.

Download vault

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. my server crash down and just blacked out

4. Pbupph v_M_v Says Download the plugin vault

5. But i already have it

6. Restart your server and try again

7. And you have an economy plugin?

8. I don't have economy is it work on 1.15.2?

9. You need an economy plugin. This isn't the right forum section either.

10. so all the problems error just because of i don
    t have economy plugin?

11. Can I have a link please that will help a lot.
    i'm not sure which one for 1.15.2

12. ok wtf. how is your server experiencing a fatal crash, and then somehow disabling, and then re-enabling immediately afterward without a startup script? im pretty sure youre getting all your random ass errors because of the crash, and some classes didnt load properly. when does it crash, on startup?
    also:
    org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:576)
    [23:11:52] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:27)
    dont use the reload command lmao. its broken. it breaks things. fully close the server, and then start the server, whenever you need to reload something like a plugin

/e actually let me rephrase. do you ever crash when you DONT use the reload command?

13. So i can't use reload command and i have to download economy too right.

14. idk about the economy issue yet. do you get errors when you load your server up normally (without using /reload)?

#15 Warren1001, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  15. it was a question. when you load up normally, do you get those vault errors?

16. then reload was your only issue. just dont use that.