How can I have 2 computers(each have a spigot spigot server) on the same network be connected with b

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by Cowan, Mar 8, 2018.

1. any suggestions yet
  2. This should be 4000 and in each Spigot server -1
    Code (Text):
    connection_throttle: -1
  3. Have you tried localhost here?
    Code (Text):
        motd: '&1Just another BungeeCord - Forced Host'
        restricted: false
  4. i have tried local host but since its on a different pc it wont work
  5. Your home IP and the port should work...weird.
  6. im using my pcs ipv4 address should i change that
  7. It needs to be whatever when you get on that PC and Google whatsmyip says.
  8. thats what the current ip for it is
  9. Show me the on that pc
  10. Well only thing I can say is this seems to not be possible inside a home network. I have never done this so I can't say whether it is or not. Hopefully someone will chime in that has. I can't even ping that ip....
    Code (Text):
    Pinging with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
  11. Nick

IRC Staff

A firewall is preventing the machine you're running Bungee on from connecting to other machine. Use the LAN IP address in this case.
  12. We tried that already.....I am thinking you may need to add a SRV record to your Domain Name with that Port of the test server.
  13. If you are running Windows go to each computer and open a command prompt and type 'ipconfig' in the command line the LAN IP will be listed as your IPv4 use each individual machines internal IP as the address of your servers

IE: The machine running your Factions server has an internal IP of likely not going to be the IP) you would put

Code (Text):
        motd: '&1Just another BungeeCord - Forced Host'
        address:{Port server is running on}
        restricted: false
    Don't include the {} just the port numbers that should be inside them in your bungeecord config

You can remove the port forwarding of all the servers except for bungeecord. ONLY PORTFORWARD BUNGEECORD

If you are running a linux distro on your machine open a terminal on your machine and instead of 'ipconfig' type 'ifconfig'

Then follow the rest of the steps the same way as you would if you were running Windows
  14. Ahh Here's your Problem...Maybe.
  15. thx trying now
  16. its still not working
    • Useful Useful x 1