How do I add Items to a menu by means of my plugin configuration?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Deitog, Feb 11, 2019.

1. I am looking for how to do it and it does not work out when I need it, please help at least a small tutorial. I am a novice in this!
    upload_2019-2-11_19-24-18.png

2. Well what's your current code that's having a problem for? your best option is to learn Java basics before trying to attempt to make a plugin unless you know what you are doing.

3. Mix

Mix

Already have some code so far? Look for split and you'll be able to do what he did on items.

4. [QUOTE = "Mix, post: 3311789, miembro: 98859"] ¿Ya tienes algún código hasta ahora? Busque la división y podrá hacer lo que él hizo con los artículos. [/ QUOTE]

Solo quiero que el jugador reciba los elementos de configuración al recibir el kit, pero no sé cómo hacerlo

5. We aren't trying to spoon feed you the code, but I can tell you what you'd need.

A Configuration Section along with checking the keys if you wanted a kits list command.

Then you'd do like /kit User, and if the player has permission it'll create items with the kit name "&7User" and create items from the users below using splits to be able to create the item with it's data unless it's a amount.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have a code that can serve me but I throw error when creating it

7. Put it into a pastebin or use the
    Code (Text):
    [code][Example/code]
    for it.

• Agree Agree x 1