How do I make a game plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by FireMario211, May 21, 2016.

1. I know how to make commands for a plugin but how do I make a game plugin like for my friend
    the plugin that I am making is called a race plugin where its a 3 player race.
    so can someone give me a code.

2. We don't spoon feed. Especially a whole fucking minigame.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Don't just ask for straight up code. If you want to learn to make a plugin, start with the smaller things, cooldowns, teleportation etc. then move to making an entire plugin. If you still have issues, then come back. But don't come back asking for someone to give you the rest of the code you are missing.

4. Code does not just magically spring into existence fully formed, like some of the stranger greek gods. you have to write it. That involves learning how to write it first. Just keep at it.

5. Ok, so let's go through some things...

No one on here (At least a majority) are not going to spoon feed you code, let alone code you a whole minigame that you will most likely claim as your own work. So, in future, don't bother asking for that.

However, I can tell you that a minigame is just separate things such as runnables, events, commands etc thrown into one in order to make a finished product. I'm sure there are projects on GitHub or tutorials that you can look at to help you. :)

• Agree Agree x 1