Solved How do I report a bukkit bug to the Jira?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Hex_27, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Previously, I didn't have a problem, and I could just post an issue. But 2 days ago, when I tried to create a new issue, I see this page instead:
    upload_2021-7-10_13-57-20.png

If I visit the page in an incognito tab (logged out), i see the original bug report page as per usual:
    upload_2021-7-10_13-58-27.png

I've posted an issue with the first GUI (I can't reach the second GUI while logged in for some reason), but it didn't appear in the bug reports list. Am I doing something wrong?

2. my dear, this ain't the place to ask such things

3. I literally have nowhere else to ask, short of emailing md5 or pmming a staff member, so I was hoping to ask the community before doing that

4. Maybe you should ask it there instead. Report your original post, as a reason ask to move it.

5. I would have asked here, too.

6. yes, because you don't know the place where to ask too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. How is "Community Feedback and Suggestions" a better place to ask on how to report a bug than the developer forum? It's neither feedback nor a suggestion. Also, developers are probably the only people to ever report bugs in the server software, so IMHO this is the perfect subforum.

8. On-Topic:
    upload_2021-7-11_11-25-41.png
    I can just log in into Jira and then click on "Create" at the top.
    upload_2021-7-11_11-26-6.png

9. Yeah i emailed spigot support yesterday, and got it resolved. It was a weird jira helpdesk problem.