How handle this common situation? +1.15.2

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Theprim0, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Im running a 1.14.4 survival server for +7 months with a worldborder, so the map is 8000x8000.

I would like to upgrade to 1.15.2, but the thing is that there will be no bee panel, the map is already generated.

I think i just have 2 options.
    1- Expand the map and generate more. Taking at least 9000x9000. And just that new generated part could have the bee panel.

2- Start another map. But this is not an option because there are a lot of people's survival game there.

2. There was a plugin made to generate bee hives in already generated chunks, however I am having trouble finding it. Perhaps someone out there can link it. I would just upgrade and not do a new server, unless your players want a new server.

3. Probably the Bee master @ShaneBee knows it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. on 1.15.2 you can grow trees near flowers and there is a chance to spawn with bees

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. I can't remember what it was called, and I can't seem to find it, but I think I know the plugin they're talking about.
    When a Chunk loaded it had a random chance to add a beehive to an existing tree, then log the chunk (to make sure this didn't happen again)

As Esmorall said, if you plant a tree near some flowers there's a 5% chance a beehive will spawn in the tree.

• Like Like x 3