How i can make MiniGame plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by ilias2002, Jun 2, 2016.

1. hello everyone.

I am making plugins 2 years and and now I want learn making MiniGame.
    I would like someone who have a lot of experience tell me how I can learn. The person who will tell me "Go learn Java" I prefer leave this thread because I post this thread to ask help.

thanks

2. To make a minigame, you should start using an API like MinigamesLib.

Later, you can use a standalone minigame plugin to guide yourself in the minigames world.

Or use any of the available guides. Search them on Google.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1. Write a API (Database streaming, game handlers, etc)
    2. Front-end development for things like events, commands, etc.
    3. Testing and de-bugging.
    4. Perfect and release. ;) (I recommend properly posting the resource on github also.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Using a minigame library would not teach him how to write one AT ALL.

I learned a lot from watching this series.

5. I highly encourage you to play around with Events that you would typically see in a minigame. Grow slowly but surely, Spigot is here to help you along the way, There are thousands of people who would be very happy to see you grow,

Please Do not watch Him, He will teach you nothing, I personally learned most of my stuff from @Envici, Watching him code on private skype calls, and watching his old videos which I believe no longer exist. He Learned from https://www.youtube.com/user/PogoStick29Dev And he has taught me a lot also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It works as a start minigame. Then you learn how to make a minigame without any dependencies. At least I learned to do them in that way.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ask to youtube

8. :D :D :D :D I AM PRO

i help you

#11 zaxosx, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  9. Your welcome :D

10. You can use your programming level now. It bestest!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Think logically. That's my best advice!
    Use your java experience to create what you want. Use everything you have learnt so far!