How long does it take to approve a resource?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by masecla22, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all? How long does it take on average? (I don't want to be buggy to the staff)

2. If i'd get a dollar for everyone whos asking this, i would have many dollars.

It can take 1-2 weeks, depending on the Staffs.

3. and your obfuscation and Plugin size

4. How long have you been waiting so far?

5. I got a reply, they rejected it :p No idea why.

6. They usually tell you why in the rejection message.

7. They didnt tell you? Well DAMN THEM... thats not nice.
    You could try go into the IRC and ask if they will give you a reason.

8. Creeoer

Supporter

Not tryna be "that guy" but you released 3 free resources all a week apart from each other that are quite useless imo. It makes it look like you're only on this site to get money and not actually contribute anything to the resources section. I'd recommend putting more effort into your free resources and try again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. They said because it is a kit pvp plugin, even tough it's not.

10. What exactly is the plugin then?

11. Choco

By creating this thread, you've done the equivalent of bothering staff. There's absolutely no reason to pressure staff members into reviewing your resource, especially if they're volunteers dedicating their time to ensuring that you can make a quick buck off of this website's reputation.

Premium resource reviews generally take anywhere from 1 day to 1 week. Any longer and either all Resource Staff are busy (i.e. on vacation, school, etc.) or no one's gotten around to the queue. Though again, you should be patient considering that the Resource Staff team receives no compensation whatsoever for reviewing 50 or so premium resources every week.

Reasons are ALWAYS given in an alert in the top right hand of the website under your notifications. Though I can assure you that going into the IRC will not make your situation better. We get a lot of people go into the IRC asking why their resource was rejected and it ends up in a massive bickering about why the resource should have been approved because it "didn't deserve to be rejected". Happens every time. Source: I've been in the IRC for just about 3 years.

Here's an example of what it looks like in the IRC:
    Basically this. "They said <reason>, but it's definitely not <reason>". Well... if it were rejected, that means it most definitely is <reason>. Your resource was a PvP-oriented resource which is clearly outlined in the Premium Resource Guidelines, the page in which all premium resource authors and buyers are expected to read before attempting to be involved with it.

If you disagree with a decision made, rather than publishing a thread, see the Contacting Staff thread or send an email to [email protected], though considering the resource was a blacklisted genre, I wouldn't expect a change in opinion.

Thread locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.