How much is this domain worth?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Anvils, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Hey Spigot community! I'm here to ask how much would this domain be worth if someone was to purchase it from me? I'm not selling it or anything, just asking for an appraisal, thanks!

Domain Name
    alohamc.com

Domain Information
    - Registered with NameCheap
    - Has a full year paid
    - Fairly new domain, no playerbase

#1 Anvils, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
  2. What is the name?

3. AlohaMC.com

4. Sounds pleasant, very simple, and contains well known words. Seems like it would be a decent domain. However, if you just purchased it - that means nobody else was looking for it, or they would have bought it. I don't think it will be something you can bid off, usually people buy a domain to fit their already-chosen name, and won't want just any random domain. I think you'll have to wait until someone with that name comes around and really wants it, and then have a way for them to send you an offer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I see your point, makes a lot of sense. I was thinking that maybe nobody actually thought about having that domain name and once they see it for the first time, they may realize it's what they wanted. Thank you for your reply though! :)

6. Nothing

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. How come?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. andrewkm

Patron ⭐⭐⭐

How much is it worth? Between nothing and $10.
    How much will you get for it? Depends how much someone wants it.

There are $10 domains I'd pay $5000 for if I had the chance. (Had my eyes on a few private ones for personal reasons, owner keeps refusing all offers).

• Like Like x 1