How to add a server icon to your server! [1.7 - 1.8]

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Doxify, Oct 27, 2013.

1. You can hire someone do create a very nice one for you for pretty cheap! Just do a quick google search or make a thread on Mc-Market :)

2. Sorry for getting back to you late but I managed to work it out :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. If You're using Spigot, (Or maybe something else, I don't know) make sure that in your server.properties file you have "enable.rcon" set to true.

4. Here's some advice for people: Don't try to change the properties of a jpg into a png... it doesn't work that way, and I learned my lesson the hard way...

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. I dont get where the root is this is my server folder upload_2017-6-30_19-8-31.png
    Where would I Put The Icon?

6. Just put it right there, Not in the spigot folder but where it has the spigot-1.12 jar

7. Thanks, This really helped me as i am just getting started with my server, Thanks !

8. That's great, thanks for sharing the quick guide, it is the guide that I need, I will try to make follow to add a server icon to my server.
    rolling sky

9. like this? Capture.PNG

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Thank You Thank You THANK YOU it works

11. except that was an icon i got another image that was png

12. Oh ya this works on 1.12

13. I'm surprised that this thread has been revived and discussed so many times.... I suppose it's good for people who don't really know what they're doing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thats Correct I Had No Idea How To Do It

15. Well, I'm glad they were able to help you out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. NP, Glad I helped.