How to change default end

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Realm, May 29, 2017.

1. I am attempting to change the default end world. I am having trouble trying to do so. I have tried simply overwriting the directory that the default end is saved as with another end world folder that was customised in single player, but it doesnt seem to work.

Now, I know this isn't exactly plugin development, but it kinda is too. I am wondering whether there is a way to do this without code, or if I have to replace the file with Java, not even sure if that would work.

Has anyone tried to do this? Does anyone know how this can be done?

2. I'm not quite sure this is even possible? Have you read about it (google it)?

3. Yes, and people have said it is, but then also seem unsure. Thats why Im confused...

4. I'm pretty confused too. Any sources (like images or even world files) that can prove this?

5. No, but there's people saying it can be done by replacing certain files, others saying it's impossible, some saying to replace it in a certain way, I'm just wondering if it's even possible without just loading the world with WorldCreator and intercepting the ender portal event and teleporting the player to the new maps spawn location. If it's not possible, it's what I'm going to have to resort to..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk