how to create custom GUI resource pack using custom fonts? and how to add it to deluxemenus?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by sadasdasda412332, Jul 11, 2021.

1. how to create custom GUI resource pack using custom fonts? and how to add it to deluxemenus? I have tried many ways but to no avail. :rolleyes::unsure:

2. I don't quite understand what you mean, it seems that this way needs to open the chest first and then display the resource pack of the GUI right? (I also just found out about it this morning)

3. If you make a resource pack. Get people to download this resource pack when they play your server. Simple.

4. I understand what you mean by forcing players to install resource packs, but how to create resource packs custom GUI's?

5. In the link I sent you. Edit the GUI and then export it

6. maybe you misunderstood me or i misunderstood you, i need to create a custom GUI's resource pack and create a menu using deluxemenus , and custom GUI's and add to deluxemenus each separate GUI for example i will create menu A and menu B , I will create a custom GUI's and add it to each separate menu a custom GUI's

7. So you want to open a GUI from another GUI?

8. Yess

9. Add the command /dm open <menuName> to a GUI item

10. If I've understood this correctly you're trying to add the custom texture overlay for a menu you've made. I know the way origin realms goes about it is they set the texture of a character in the font to be a part or all of a gui, then that character is scaled and transformed to fit the gui. With the characters always being the first and/or second character in the menus title. It takes a bit of fiddling to first setup but works well once you have all the variables setup for scale and what not of the font on the resource packs side.

11. so how to make it complete:confused: