How to disable sponge water absorbing property

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by marvic2409, Dec 6, 2018 at 7:23 PM.

1. Hello! How can I disable the sponge property where is sucks up water. Is it possible or do I need a plugin and if so where can I find one.

2. It is possible (Tested on 1.13.2) with a plugin, but im not really sure if there is one out there.

3. Wut...? If you tested it with a plugin why would you say you don't know if there is one? What did you use to do it...

4. I tested with one made by me. I searched on the internet for half an hour and i couldnt find a relevant one.

5. *shrug* you should release it i guess <3 (I don''t know how simple it would be or id do it but im busy atm)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Yeah i uploaded it to the message. Literally took me less than 5 minutes :)
    Everyone who sees this enjoy i guess :D

Attached Files:

7. Ahhh yep as i figured a simple event for it *shrug* i just didn't know it and cba to find it

8. It does not work on 1.12.2 is it possible that you make it work for 1.12.2? Im willing to pay 2 dollars.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I get this error: [13:52:47 ERROR]: [NoSponge] Plugin NoSponge v1.0 has failed to register events for class me.snowman.nosponge.NoSponge because org/bukkit/event/block/SpongeAbsorbEvent does not exist.