Solved How to open book GUI for a player? Please help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Super02, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I have been trying to figure this out for like 4 hours now D: I can't find out how to make it so a player gets shown a book GUI (The GUI you get up when right-clicking a written book) I need it to have text in it that is defined from the config.yml how do I do that?

The only thing I have figured out is how to give a player a book with some text in it that is defined by the config

Thanks, in advance :)

2. why are u posting this again u posted a similar thread like this before and just changed it to "ignore this thread" i wanted to help you but like that i wont

3. Sorry, it's just because I have waited 4 hours on reply D: I swear I won't do it again.

And I can't delete threads (Please tell me if there is an option to delete threads)

4. Yes, but in that thread, you needed to give the player a book first right?

Edit: Just looked through the thread again it says that the player does not need to have a book in their hand :)

5. ScarabCoder

ScarabCoder Retired Resource Staff
    Retired

Well technically it puts the book in their hands, though only for a tick. So yes, they do need a book in their hands, but no they don't need to be it there.

6. Thanks, I actually looked at that thread but I thought the player needed to have a book in their hanks. I'm very sorry for the "Ignore this thread thing" It just took a long time I promise it won't happen again :)

7. Thanks for the help :)

8. Hello, I got everything installed but I'm not sure how to add the pages that I have from a config to the book? Can you help me?

9. there is a list u can use and add the pages???

10. Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.