Solved How to remove a custom crafting recipe

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by MrShawn, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Hello, I've been working on adding custom recipes to my server. I've accomplished adding them, however I can't find a way to remove a specific recipe based on it's NamespacedKey. Is there any way to get a specific recipe from it's NamespacedKey? Any help is appreciated!

2. Joshb_

Supporter

3. Are you looking to remove custom recipes from your own plugin, another plugin or an MC recipe?

4. My own plugin, I've solved it already by using the RecipeIterator and getting the NamespacedKey name of each recipe

5. Im not sure if you know, but recipes reset each restart, you can just NOT register the recipe and next restart it'll wipe, they are not persistently saved anywhere.

6. I know, but I don't want to have to restart just to remove a recipe during a session

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Soooo... wouldnt it easyer to just use config for this? (if the recipe its enabled register it or not?) So it wont require any coding to place it back and such...

Code (Text):
    if(config.getBoolean("isEmeraldSwordCraftable"){
    getServer().registerRecipe(...);
    }

8. I’m making a plugin to add your own recipes. If you want to delete a recipe you shouldn’t have to restart the server to do it, so I want to remove it while the server is running.

Regardless, I was able to solve this a while ago.

9. In that case, please mark this thread as solved, so others don't think you're still in need of help.

10. Sorry, thought I did that already lol