How to remove plugins from leak sites [Guide]

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by BGHDDevelopment, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Yea i know, i say "by tomorrow" because something could go wrong :p

2. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

I would like to point out they have been saying that for days now...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Actually no, that's not true, they said they'd come back up, then they said rumors were false, now they're saying they'll be back up today

4. Their website has said "We'll be back up today" for several days. It's a load of bollocks.

5. Hum, maybe nobody wants to host them..

6. Actually, today it says something completely different, yesterday or the day before it was along the lines of "text, something about rumors about their site being deleted, text, we have daily backups, more text"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

I would like to point out that there is no DMCA free hosts. Sounds a little like your wanting them back...

Either way the takedown of there host really hurt them at least for the past few days. That can mean a lot of leaks being stoped.

8. Offshore hosting, and personally i don't really care if they come back or not, pirating isn't my thing

9. Very informative! Thank you for the guide :)

10. Good job. Lets hope their host where the current info is spreaded from (veryverydark dot host)
    is not "bulletproof" too

11. I guess this is working, the Bigger Leaking Plugins Site is down right now (BS) (will not say the whole name). But, why never is taking legal actions against the owners of this website?

#31 CyberDevelopment, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  12. BGHDDevelopment

Benefactor

Because they refuse to do anything. Go after there host.

Offshore hosting can still be taken down, I have done it before.

#32 BGHDDevelopment, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019