Solved How to ungod players in a WG Region

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Weaves, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weaves

Resource Staff

I am trying to set up a region for some arenas. The problem is i have ranks with /god and i need to be able to prevent players from using god in these WorldGuard regions. I know how to use flags and such but I cant get it to work. I have tried using the command on entry flag to do /ungod but it looks like EssentialsX is managing the god mode. I tried forcing WG to handle /god with different WG configs and EssentialsX configs as well as commands.yml aliases. But i could never get anything to work if /ungod would work then players could not get /god to work and when /god would work then /ungod would not work. I also could not find any way to just have a god flag in WG regions. I have tried all of the permissions combos from EssentialsX and WG I can think of as well as the command alias combos from both. I am using PEX and WG6.0+, EssentialsX, GriefPrevention and some other plugins i would doubt would be relevant like Vault mcMMO etc. Spigot 1.11.2

What i am looking for is a plugin suggestion that would take over /god functionality that has a seperate command for enabling and disabling god. Or a better way to use the plugins i already have for this task.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.