How would I link a domain to a specific server on my VPS "connected in a network with bungee"

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by xHeight, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Hello' I recently was thinking to my self that I wanted to have multiple domains for my bungee cord servers, in order for more advertisement. I own a server hub consisting of 6 bungee cord servers. On my factions server, I want to link a new domain (which i have bought) directly towards it. Although I want Players to still have access to go back through the hub portal. I tried forcing the domain http://gyazo.com/b6908cfe3accb6588a9f4f1ba860a7c6, Although still doesn't work :L. I am not sure if i have to do anything to the domain itself... Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Its all a learning process isn't it XD

2. I already have a main domain for my hub server which my friend helped me with.

3. I just found out that name cheap offers an option to add your ip to a purchased domain. Although We are already have our main domain cu-mc.co connected with our servers one domain.

4. The force server using that domain is fine (I think) - Did you then link the domain to the IP that server runs on?

5. Yea, nvm I got it all working