hs_err_pid Help Me

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by AndresMC54, May 22, 2015.

1. Hi, I have seen the root of my server and do not understand why I get the error: hs_err_pid, I have a server where many people come and is the first time that happens to me, opening the erroe I get Java has ram or something if anyone can help I'd appreciate or pay him a sum of money for your help, the error is as follows:http://pastebin.com/tRJeM2tq HELP ME :c

2. First line, take a guess.

Code (Text):
    # There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.

3. Yes, it's that I'm a bit of a novice and do not know what else I have to do, you can fix that ?, If you want I can reward you with money.

4. Alter your startup script; increase the -Xmx argument. Either that, or the host machine doesn't have enough physical RAM.

5. The ram has is 64 gb, and how do I change startup script ?, I start with rtoolkit. When I turn on another server simpler if it works, but when I turn off the better it is.

6. rtoolkit... not sure if you mean the old server wrapper I used to use years ago or something else.

Do you actually have 64GB of RAM installed? If not, then that's why - you can't give Java RAM you don't have.

7. Mmm, because rtoolkit is a plugin that allows you to make scheduled reboots, I use it for my plugin TheBukkitGames, my server is the 1.5.2, if you have skype would be better, then we can talk better.