1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash hub only crash

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by PhanaticD, Apr 29, 2013.

1. PhanaticD

Patron

I have a hub server with 1 gig of ram allocated to it, as its basically just a floating platform with portals to servers. today after upgrading from build 794 to 830 it has been crashing from out of ram. It ran fine for two weeks on build 794 which tells me something changed thats causing a memory issue and im not just magically out of ram

here is the crash log http://pastebin.com/AZm7CCL2

2. It looks like a plugin is constantly opening up schedules, but not closing them, and while doing so, it is doing a lot inside each schedule. I am also seeing something about regex, you wouldn't happen to have PwnFilter, possibly?

3. Hmmmm. I am not exactly sure. *Looks again.* And I lied.... I just saw this,
    Plugin TabConfig v1 generated an exception while executing task 16
    Double0negative y u no feex. :<

4. PhanaticD

Patron

well i think that only happened because of the other issue

5. Ugh. *Looks again.*

I see nothing else, if it was spigot, every plugin would be breaking. It looks like it is when your try to ping a server. Get rid of the pinging slot, see if it helps?

6. PhanaticD

Patron

pinging slot?

7. Are you getting players from an external IP address, (Or your own servers total players?)

8. PhanaticD

Patron

uhhh I just installed tabconfig which shows each of my three servers, u can logon quick to see

9. Player count though?

Like, are you using something like this:
    {ping!serverip.com!online} = Pings an external server for online players

10. PhanaticD

Patron

yea for all three, i compiled whats on the github against watever the latest bukkit dev build was

11. Yeah, that is what looks to be breaking it.

12. PhanaticD

Patron

crep, anyone know how to fix the plugin? 8)

13. PhanaticD

Patron

I got the crash again!! without the tab list plugin..

14. PhanaticD

Patron

still got this crash on build 830, im just going to downgrade till the problem is fixed or discovered by other people with connections

15. PhanaticD

Patron

okay even with downgrading and allocating more ram my hub crashed... I will try to find the plugin causing it I guess!

16. This doesn’t have anything to do with TabAPI. The server is already out of mem and a Task from TabAPI just happens to be the next thing to try and allocated memory. If he got a log again more then likely you would see something else.

17. PhanaticD

Patron

I allocated 8 gigs of ram to my hub instead of 2, problem solved :S

18. Ahhh. Makes sense now.

Glad its fixed!