Huge Error stopping server - Paper Spigot 1.8.8

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by stefatorus, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Hi.I have a big problem about the upgrade to paper i did.I needed to because the server lagged due to the massive plugins we use.We can't really do anything without those massive plugins,they represent the server (a gta server without weapons..........not soo cool).Paper solved the lag,and upped the server up to 19.5 tps-es.

Even though it worked,it gave me this error,wich i pinpointed to be about timings,because the fact that when i play with timings commands it sometimes stops.Also,the error points to the timings author.

Tried to:
    -Change to a newer paper
    -Delete some plugins wich might be outdated
    -Use ConsoleSpamFix to stop the bug from appearing - works but doesn't stop the lagspikes these message do.

Error:

Code (Text):
    [17:25:48] [Server thread/WARN]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[/B]
    [B]
    [17:25:48] [Server thread/WARN]:     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    [17:25:48] [Server thread/WARN]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    [17:25:48] [Server thread/WARN]:     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

2. The color, it hurts.
    Is that the only bit of the error? If not could you post the whole error.

3. Thats it all,it repeats.
    Its contains something with aikar,but its not showing,due to me hiding it with ConsoleSpam Fix

4. @stefatorus That error doesn't really show anything that can be used to help, at least from what i can see :/

5. Ok,ill show you the full error now.

6. JamesJ

Supporter

PaperSpigot isn't an official build. Hence no official support will be given on the Spigot Forums, your best bet is to check out Aquifer

7. Error doesn't show much show more I think I know the problem.