Spigot HungerKeeperPlus 1.4.1

Players keep their hunger even after death !

1. MTC

MTC

[​IMG]

Description
    This plugin has only one role: make your players keep their hunger even after death. It prevent them to kill themselves to recover their hunger, so this plugin is very useful for any survival or skyblock server.
    Also, unlike the original plugin, this one is very efficient as it does not use files to save player's hunger.

Download & more infos
    Get the resource here!

#1 MTC, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. MTC

MTC

3. MTC

MTC

4. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I like this idea. But before I dive in: What happens if you die due to starvation? I hope you don't just keep dying/respawning.

And 1.11 support, please.

#4 SlimeDog, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  5. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Spigot 1.10.2 test server. I am OP. I ran around until hunger=12, then killed myself from the console. I respawned with hunger=20. I will test later non-OP, and update.

UPDATE: Same configuration. For non-OP, hunger=12 remained after death and respawn, as expected. Thanks.

#5 SlimeDog, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MTC

MTC

@SlimeDog : Great! I hope you enjoy using this plugin, and if you do, please add a review!
    For suggestions, ask here or via PM ;)

7. The plugin is great but there is one problem. People can suicide by jumping high places at spawn (probably at the sky blocks too) or by using cactuses or lava, or water etc.

8. MTC

MTC

Yes, but with this plugin the players will no longer get their food bar filled ;)

9. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Please provide an exact replication scenario. The plugin is designed specifically to prevent taking advantage of suicide.

10. It would be awesome to have a config included that lets us configure worlds. I have 16 worlds on my server and only need this plugin for 2 of those. Adding the bypass perms on all the other worlds for all affected groups is a pain.

11. MTC

MTC

This isn't planned atm.
    But you can add "hungerkeeperplus.bypass" for all worlds, and "-hungerkeeperplus.bypass" (deny permission) for those 2 worlds only.

• Like Like x 1
  12. op players haven't got hunger, can you fix it?, i'm using spigot 1.11.2

13. MTC

MTC

Are you sure this has to do with my plugin?

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yes, only happend if i use it

15. You probably need to negate the bypass perm with "-hungerkeeperplus.bypass".

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. http://prntscr.com/ivbvob I think when hunger 0 it should be reset hunger. And is it lightweight? It have too much code.

17. MTC

MTC

"I think when hunger 0 it should be reset hunger"
    What do you mean? My plugin works as expected: keep your hunger even after death.

"And is it lightweight? It have too much code."
    Too much code? My plugin is performant, you will never see it in your timings.

18. When player respawn, hes taking damage. Idk codding but i see too much file for simple think. I decomplied it sorry :)

19. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

You don't know coding, but you decompiled it? It is to laugh.

20. Just open it with intellij idea. Simple.