Spigot Hyperverse [W.I.P] 0.9.0

An upcoming Minecraft world management plugin

1. IntellectualSites

Supporter

2. Is this basically multiverse with another name?
    What is the (positive) difference to mv?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think a really nice direction this plugin could go towards is like essentially turning worlds into their own "servers". It'd be a nice alternative for those looking for a bungee-cord like feel if they can't afford to host more than one server.

So for instance like already mentioned the option for persistent world locations, per world flags, inventories, etc. Possibly even adding options for per world chat, tablist, etc. Just an idea.

Currently the above can be done (I've done it in the past), but without a custom plugin you need like at least 6 separate plugins and it's a hassle.

Keep up the good work!

4. IntellectualSites

Supporter

I-S updated Hyperverse [W.I.P] with a new update entry:

Hyperverse Beta

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. IntellectualSites

Supporter

Beta Continuation

6. IntellectualSites

Supporter

Beta Continuation

7. Plugin is working great! Only problem I've had is that if I have a world guard flag time lock/weather lock region in my initial world, go to a different world, then come back the world with the world guard region flags it completely breaks them. So if its raining in the initial world, I wouldn't be able to see it in spawn region which is the intended effect. Then I tp to my plot world, then come back to spawn and I can see the rain. I think the hyperverse teleport event does not communicate properly with world guard as my world guard config is set up correctly. Other than that weirdly specific bug this plugin does a great job and is perfect for what I need it for.

8. Eta on when this will be 1.16 compatible?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. your problem does not seem to be related to hyperverse, I get same problem with Multiverse-Core on 1.12.2, it's a WorldGuard bug

10. 嗨,我翻译了简体中文翻译,希望您可以将其添加到插件中。

Attached Files:

#10 D-Jy, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  11. IntellectualSites

Supporter

Beta 0.9.0

12. Is it possible to have game mode changes disabled vs a mode always enforced unless the player has 'hyperverse.override.gamemode' permission?

If not, is there a way to disable the message shown without deleting it from the messages_en.conf file?

13. wow nice to see you are working on this :)
    can you explain a bit whats the difference between this and multiverse core?

14. IntellectualSites

Supporter

Hyperverse has found a new home at https://github.com/Incendo/Hyperverse (And a new Discord too!)

Some big updates are in the works. Namely:
    - A complete replacement of the command system (we know that /hv create is confusing...)
    - A complete rework of the per-world player data system to make it a lot more stable & safe to use
    - A move towards multi-platform support (squishy yellow server software, anyone?)