Hypixel Talisman/Accessoires plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by Ghmmy, Jan 14, 2020.

1. does anyone know any talisman plugin like they use on hypixel? I've been looking for a plugin similair to that for a while now, but I havent really found anything similair to it. If anyone knows a good talisman plugin (1.12 compatible), it would be amazing!
    P.S. I dont mind it being a premium plugin.

2. What do you mean with talisman plugin? Not everyone is playing on H**********. Please describe what it should do and how it looks like.

3. what I mean are items/skulls that you can put in your inventory that gives a small boost to the player (for example a named emerald gives +10% speed while that item is in your inventory, or a skull that lets zombies ignore the player.)

an example of the plugin I am searching for: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/accessories.34499/
    the plugin I sent is barely/not customizable and some accessories dont even work. What I would like to see are more items than there currently are in that plugin. basically a plugin that lets the player customize the items, head values, lores or even the effects/boosts that the items provide.

an example ingame: upload_2020-1-14_14-9-14.png

4. thank you! looks like I didnt look far down enough on that page when I first visited it :p