I am finding a plugin, please help.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by LOOHP, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want a plugin for 1.9 that save your last location when you leave a WORLD GROUP, when you come back to the world group, you get tp back to the last location, even if it is not the same world, and you can disable it in some worlds.

-- This is what I want to happen:
    1. Player is in the survival world
    2. Player teleports to another world
    3. Player teleports back to the suvival world, and is put at their previous position where the last left in this world group.

So far, I can find one for 1.9 and fit my needs (as MVINV is not working for me), please help

2. If You Use Bungee Cord That Will Be Even Better!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You could easily write it by yourself, just save X, Y, Z in a Config for each Player and load it again when he is changing the world again. But how TheMcDemon said , there basically is none

4. Hello,
    You should try to learn Java, it's very funny when you can it. Instead of asking if a plugin like that are created before, when you learn Java can you code all the stuff you want to code, it's just your creative that stops you.
    Kind Regards,
    Rockeide

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have the solution for you that can solve this. its called Bungeecord
    IT IS FOOL PROOF!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

Not everyone has the expertise, funding, or support to be able to use BungeeCord. It really annoys me when people explain that BungeeCord is the only solution, when there are perfectly plausible per-world support options available.

7. I can't find any plugin to do this, I know bungee is a good idear but you need a lot of serversss, Some of you said I should learn java are write it myself (good idear) , but I have nerver code them before, can anyone help?

8. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

Here you go. However, this is using Skript:
    Code (Text):

on world change:
        set {worldtp.%former event-world%::%player%} to former location of player
        if {worldtp.%future event-world%::%player%} is not set:
            stop
        else:
            teleport the player to {worldtp.%future event-world%::%player%}

This code has not been tested.

9. I'ma use dis thing :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.