I am looking for a plugin for promo codes

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Dimatron, Jun 12, 2021.

1. I think if you have played other games, then you know that in some of them the developers encourage players through promo codes that they post on their social networks. I would like to have this on my server. Does anyone know of such a plugin?

2. Your idea of a plugin is a little vague. What sort of things would such codes be used for? Would players be expected to earn them or would they be easily accessible to everyone (listed with a command, broadcasted at intervals, etc.)?

3. Well, let's say I posted the "Promo" code to discord. The player can use the command to enter /promocode Promo and receive the reward, which I have already indicated in the config or through the command. Imagine that I could indicate not only the reward for entering, but also the number of activations, or the "lifetime" of the code. This can often be found in other games, for example in Genshin Impact.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/referral-1-7-1-16.72219/

5. If you want me to do it, contact: Pedro Pagani#9675, its paid, contact give details and get a quote, faster response on discord