Solved I don't know what I am doing wrong. My plugins wont show up

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by DDestroyer888, Jun 3, 2018.

1. I downloaded spigot, I put it in my minecraft server folder, I put all the plugins in the plugins folder with .jar at the end but whenever I join the world it is still just a regular old vanilla minecraft server. If anyone can help me with this it would be fantastic

2. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/spigot-installation/

3. I already downloaded spigot and the plugins but they just wont appear on the server and I have no idea what I am doing wrong. It looks like every video I watched so far

4. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

picture of your server folder?

5. You're not making this easy for us mate. Please provide us with your Spigot version, plugin list, and server startup script. Anything that think might be useful for us to know.

6. here is the picture of my entire server file and my plugins that I am trying to use. I am using the version 1.12.2.

Attached Files:

7. Optic_Fusion1

Resource Staff

you need to run spigot-1.12.2.jar

8. Ok. In your run.bat file you'll have a script something like this:
    Code (Text):
    java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar Spigot.jar
    After -jar make sure it's running the spigot jar you've got in your directory and not using the server.jar.

9. It isn't using the spigot jar so how would I change it?

10. Change the bat file to look like this:
    Code (Text):
    java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar spigot-1.12.2.jar
    To edit the file right click and click edit. Then save after making the changes.

11. nogui is at the end of the command should I keep it there or delete it?

12. Doesn't really matter. That's only for the default Minecraft_server jar file.

13. I did everything that you just told me but when I load the server up it still is just vanilla minecraft

14. Redownload the latest version of spigot from a website, delete both jar files in that directory, rename the new spigot jar to what you've defined it as then start the server. There's no way it should be running just default Minecraft.

15. THANK YOU I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT IT WORKED