I JUST GOT THE BEST PC EVER...

Discussion in 'Technology' started by VoidCraftPlays, Jan 7, 2018.

1. So, this is a extremely sarcastic thread. Just would like to point that out.

SO IT'S 2 WEEKS AFTER CHRISTMAS. My sister walks up to me and she's like "Here, take this" so I take it and realize that it's a Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B). And I instantly plug in my mouse and keyboard and fire this bad boy up. I'm like "THIS IS THE BEST PC OF MY LIFE" and I'm sure everyone disagrees. To be honest, this thing is actually pretty bad but, you know, at the end of the day, it's a small hunk of tech and this is the 'Technology' thread so yeah.

Sorry for the bold if you didn't like it.

2. But can it run minesweeper?

3. hmmmmmmmm... I'll need to test the specs; I'm not sure if it has enough ram man

4. Tbh it's still probably better than my pc

5. Ikr its like a stellar gaming pc I don't even know if Razer or Alienware can beat it ;)

6. Cool! Have you figured out what you're going to do with it yet?

Because I find that I really want one, but I have no clue what I'd do with it, I guess it's just for bragging rights?

7. Splazeing

Supporter

Thought this thread was going to be about some 15 year old kid that got some kind of $3000 gaming pc from his parents. GJ

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stick Mopidy on it and use it as a music server.

9. Maximvdw

Benefactor

I have raspberry Pi's for everything. Usually as a temp solution that becomes a permanent one, like .. I had a google home that couldn't connect to my dorms WPA2-Enterprise wifi, so I just configured a pi hanging behind my desk that connects to the WPA2-Enterprise and creates a WPA2 hotspot

10. I bought a raspberry pi about a year ago. I haven't done much with it except for trying to install my custom music server on it. When/if I get a 3D printer, I would like to turn it into a handheld game console.