I need help with Bungeecord!

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Help' started by Kelsey, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Uninstall multicraft.

2. Open an issue with them, then. This seems to be on their end.

3. They say they won't help me with Bungeecord. :( that's why I posted this forum.

4. Bungeecord seems to be running fine, but your host's multicraft configuration is faulty. Only your host can fix this.

5. What do you mean it's faulty?

6. What do you mean "what do you mean it's faulty"? It's not working. Multicraft is throwing errors, bungeecord isn't. I don't have access to your host's configuration, so I can't fix it for you.

This is not something multicraft should be outputting, highly suggesting misconfiguration:
    Code (Text):
    10.06 15:50:08 [Server] INFO /usr/bin/java $START
    Same for this:
    Code (Text):
    10.06 15:49:48 [Multicraft] Failed to calculate resource usage: [Errno 180] Failed to open file '/proc/29206/stat' for reading: No such file or directory
    Which suggests their launch command is wrong.

7. Thanks! They said they fixed it .... and apparently they did because Bungee is working now. But can I ask you another question?
    How do I get two lines in my MOTD.

8. Use \n.

9. Does work. It actually shows the \n

10. Oh, in bungeecord? get a motd plugin. I recommend SwiftMOTD.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. joehot200

Supporter

Vouch for SwiftMOTD. I use it. Great MOTD plugin.

12. Another problem. I can't reset my server to let the .jar's of SwiftMOTD run... how do I do that with Bungeecord?

13. Another problem. I can't reset my server to let the .jar's of SwiftMOTD run... how do I do that with Bungeecord?

14. I'm not too sure what you mean by "reset server to let the .jar's run". You place the .jar into the bungee plugins folder. Also please avoid to double post :/

15. Use double quotes (") instead of single quotes (') and use \n. e.g.
    Code (Text):
    motd: "Line 1\nLine2"