I need help!!!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by kerplunk, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Hi, I need help to run 2 plugins
    these would be :
    Random Teleport : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...tions-towny-gp-worldborder-etc-support.29971/

Simple Portals : https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/1-15-ready-⍟-simple-portals-⍟-effective-regional-portals-bungeecord-compatible.56772/

both work well individually, but what I can't make work is to place the Random Teleport command to run when I go through a Simple Portals Portal.
    From what I understand the command to add a command to a portal would be this:
    /simpleportals <addcommand/addcmd> <name> <command>
    In my case, for my portal, it would be like this:
    /simpleportals addcommand Random-Teleport
    Now ... the command I want to add or the one that is executed when a player is given a Random Teleport is the following:
    /rt <player> [w:worldname w:another_worldname ...][rx:x-radius][rz:z-radius][r:radius]
    Now the million dollar question ... how do I place the command correctly and that it works?
    already try:
    /simpleportals addcommand Random-Teleport /rt %player% [w: Hub] [rx: 10000] [rz: 10000] [r: 10000]
    /simpleportals addcommand Random-Teleport /rt %player_name% [w: Hub] [rx: 10000] [rz: 10000] [r: 10000]
    /simpleportals addcommand Random-Teleport rt %player% [w: Hub] [rx: 10000] [rz: 10000] [r: 10000]
    /simpleportals addcommand Random-Teleport rt %player_name% [w: Hub] [rx: 10000] [rz: 10000] [r: 10000]

but whenever I go through the portal, I finish next to it, as if it were a portal with no assigned destination ...
    Please, if someone knows what it is like or if they can test it and tell me how to do it, I would appreciate it very much, and if there is any further adjustment in the config. of Random Teleport or Simple Portals that is necessary for this to work, since as I mentioned, individually I work perfect, both Random Teleport by command or with the Sings and portals of Simple Portals ... but what I need is this that I told you, to run a Random Teleport when crossing a Simple Portals portal.
    Thank you very much for taking at least the time to read this.

2. remove [] and just do like w:world
    that's the only thing I can think of

3. it doesn't work that way either