I NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by EddieG, May 19, 2015.

1. Hello!
    I have recently created a Minecraft server ( MoonlightPvP.mymc.io) and i really need someone to help me out with some plugins. I have a spigot server hosted by Cubed hosting. IF you could at all help me, please respond to this, or email me at [email protected] ! Thank you!

UPDATE:

I am really looking for a developer, or someone who is good with config files and permissions, email me to the email above. Both positions are open

#1 EddieG, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. Whats the issue?

3. If youre looking for a developer or server manager this should goto services and management. If its just a plugin help go ahead and ask =)

4. Id like a developer, but i really just need some help with configuring some plugins!

5. Id like a developer, but i really just need some help with configuring some plugins!

6. Id like an author, but i really just need some help with putting some books in my bookshelf.

No, serious, a developer *develops* a plugin, he/she doesn't configure it or other plugins.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I configure plugins for free =D

8. Im leanring to be a developer. =) I plan on making a plugin.

9. Email me back asap =) I need info asap

10. I could help you if you need help with permissions just PM me or add me on skype: ferrygamingnl

11. How much you paying for the dev? They're usually $1000+/month

12. Bro. I got this for free XD Im handling his needs right now. Im learning to code plugins, but for now Im helping configure them.