I need plugin ideas!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by TheZettel, May 22, 2016.

1. Hello everyone!

I'm a spigot plugin developer and I need your help. Tell me some cool features for my next plugin!
    I'll try to implement everything I'm receiving through this thread.

Be creative and let me know about cool features! :D

2. Choco

Brainstorming is often a really good way to come up with ideas. Personally, I've never been an idea person either. I think the last (good) plugin I released was 8 months ago or something. I've just never been good at coming up with ideas because they're all non-unique and I'm not creative at all. Though what I encourage you to do is try doing some brainstorming. There are various ways to do this, such as mind-mapping, or even taking a different perspective of life. Perhaps looking at something may give you an idea, or going on a server to see what they're doing, and make a replicate with more features and give yourself a challenge.

Of course that's not me encouraging you to copy other people's plugins, but sometimes servers have awesome ideas that you can try and create. You could either do it for a challenge, or while you're making another plugin, you could come up with another idea based off of the one you're creating. I don't know. Creating a thread however does get a little spammy ;P This forums has at least 2 or 3 of these threads on the daily

• Agree Agree x 2