I need youtubers on my server! (HIRING 250+ subs)

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussion' started by jojo1107, Aug 11, 2018 at 4:57 PM.

1. Hello, my username is jojo1107 and I own a server named Ninecraft. It has bedwars, minigames, skyblock, cool roleplay airplanes, (A380, Boeing 747, Boeing 767, A380 has first class) and pvp (soup pvp, pot pvp, kitpvp, mini pvp at hub) My server is kind of small but is very good.
    If you are not a Youtuber, i will still appreciate if you join my server.
    Server Name: Ninecraft

Server IP: Team07.serv.nu

Server version: 1.13 (I'm trying to change it.)

DO NOT TYPE /SPAWN. IF YOU TYPE IT IT'LL CRASH THE SERVER *We're Working On Fixing It*

We have very lovely staff that could help you with a lot of things. I really need YouTubers on my server and if you want to get the rank you need 750 subscribers, record 1 video per week (active videos) 250 views on each video in less then 2 days of upload, 15 likes in less then 1 day of upload, record atleast 5 videos with those requirements before you can get the rank, play the server atleast for 2 weeks, play the server actively, and don't brag. The awesome perks and permissions you get are /kit donor, /kit donator, /kit donor+, /nick, /nm (name) *disguises you with a name you choose and makes you look like a player, DO NOT ABUSE*, /newvideo (link) *Advertises your video*, /startrecording *Tells people when you start recording*, /stoprecording *tells people when you end recording*, /kit YouTube *kits for YouTubers* /warp YT or /warp YouTube *place for youtubers to chill*, /warp YTPVP or /warp YouTubePvP *a place where Youtubers can pvp* /warp screenie *a place where your fans could get a screenie with you, you can tell them to pay any price, make sure no other youtubers are there*, /ytranks *pick which rank you want to look like you are, (list: donor, player, donor+, YT) COMING SOON*, Awesome prefix!

Can't wait to see all these YouTubers on my server! (if you get loads of people, you might get YouTube+, if you have 5k+ subs you might get YouTube+, if you have 20k+ subs, you might get YouTube++, if you have 50k subs, you might get YouTubePro, if you have 100k+ subs, you might get FamousYouTuber)

(UPDATE)
    Added SOOO many minigames. we also added prison :). Have a great time in Ninecraft :D

Server Name: Ninecraft

Server IP: Team07.serv.nu

Server version: 1.13 (I'm trying to change it)

My username: jojo1107 (Server Owner)

How to apply for the rank: Go on my server, and type /apply

YouTubers with 250-749 subscribers can have a mini YT rank with perms /newvideo (link), /startrecording, /stoprecording, /kit Donator, /warp YTMini, YTMini prefix

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. It's whitelisted. Lol

3. "DO NOT TYPE /SPAWN. IF YOU TYPE IT IT'LL CRASH THE SERVER *We're Working On Fixing It*" .... um, assuming you are using essentials spawn, that is the cause of spawn crashing... REMOVE essentials spawn. DUH...

"How to apply for the rank: Go on my server, and type /apply" ---> "It's whitelisted. Lol"
    HAHAHAHA thats pretty funny.

Your ad seems REALLY desperate btw. Like EXTREMELY desperate. It says YouTube 17 times in your post...

"We have very lovely staff that could help you with a lot of things. I really need YouTubers on my server and if you want to get the rank you need 750 subscribers, record 1 video per week (active videos) 250 views on each video in less then 2 days of upload, 15 likes in less then 1 day of upload, record atleast 5 videos with those requirements before you can get the rank, play the server atleast for 2 weeks, play the server actively, and don't brag. The awesome perks and permissions you get are /kit donor, /kit donator, /kit donor+, /nick, /nm (name) *disguises you with a name you choose and makes you look like a player, DO NOT ABUSE*, /newvideo (link) *Advertises your video*, /startrecording *Tells people when you start recording*, /stoprecording *tells people when you end recording*, /kit YouTube *kits for YouTubers* /warp YT or /warp YouTube *place for youtubers to chill*, /warp YTPVP or /warp YouTubePvP *a place where Youtubers can pvp* /warp screenie *a place where your fans could get a screenie with you, you can tell them to pay any price, make sure no other youtubers are there*, /ytranks *pick which rank you want to look like you are, (list: donor, player, donor+, YT) COMING SOON*, Awesome prefix!"
    That has to be the hardest thing to read, its like a giant run-on sentence. You know you can create lists right?!?!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

4. And to finish it all off;
    [​IMG]

thank god I was afraid the A380 wouldn't have a first class
    would have been literally unplayable without it

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. i'd like to get the famousyoutuber rank
    i have 1 sub [​IMG]

6. bwl

bwl

is this copypasta or something? seems iconically bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. please unplug your internet

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sorry. u can try now

9. ok try again with the whitelisted things k thx

10. I have 7 subs and I upload once a year, do I qualify?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Strahan

Benefactor

Hahahahahahahha *takes breath* hahahahaha. Dude.. you have a tiny, fledgling server and are begging for YouTubers. Don't you think it's kind of the height of hubris to be giving stringent requirements like that for some rank? You are courting them. You aren't in a position to demand anything. Just be grateful if any high subscriber count YouTuber even deigns to join. Making requirements like that for rank is something you can only do when the rank has value.

12. In all honestly, I think if some YouTuber does happen to join, it would be nothing but a big montage about how shitty the server is. Just being honest and realistic here when looking at the initial post with things like "dont do /spawn since it breaks the server".

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Fix your server before trying to get youtubers promoting it ;D
    And if you write: Don't type /spam or the server will crash - Don't you think that everyone will execute it, I totally would :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I have 666 subscribers, but that doesn't mean anything. I am not a "youtuber", I don't mind getting paid to join a server and do a thing or two and give an opinion on it.

But at first glance I will tell you that unless the pay is ridiculously high - i am going to be honest, and i will comment on the titles, the names, the bugs, the performance, the website and stuff like that. And your first post tells me already that you dont want me to do that.

I considered it, stepping back, sorry. I hope you find someone. I'd work on the server 'first' before you let people join and rate it, review or experience it. It's not ready for players at this point it seems.

15. I GOTCHU BRO

16. *proceeds to break the server*

17. I tried it to see if i should eat my words, was live streaming to youtube, but the server gave connection refused, .. cancelled my stream and pushed it to private. That was short..