Spigot IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Parties, Kit-Editor and more!] 0.6

Queues | Sumo | Combo | MySQL | Parties | Sumo Events | Kit Editor & More!

1. KonTux submitted a new resource:

IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Kit-Editor and more!] - A PvP practice plugin with many feautures to improve your PvP Server

Read more about this resource...

2. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

First bug fixes + colour refactoring

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

Custom messages + Colour Code fix and togglable colour usage

4. I didn't consider that fact that using 's in the yaml configuration files will be interpretated as the end/beginning of a string. For now, I can ask you to remove any appostrphies from the Strings. The defautls will be changed the next update.

5. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

Parties + Spectator mode & more

6. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Parties, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

MySQL Support + Team Sumo Events

7. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Parties, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

Many bug fixes + Gui refactoring

8. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Parties, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

Golden Heads + Kit creation fix

9. KonTux updated IcePractice [Queues, Sumo + Combo, Sumo Events, Parties, Kit-Editor and more!] with a new update entry:

Kit editing toggle, HCF/Spleef Kits + Many bug fixes

10. Hello, i found a bug, i can't break block's, i can place block's, but i can't break it.
    I use world edit to break the block's, but it's very annoying.
    Can you fix it?