Ideas for any plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Discussion' started by TheCreeperSPOMG, Jul 13, 2018 at 8:57 PM.

1. Hello, I would like to post a new resource, and I would like some ideas for it. I'd like it to be premium, but not a large project. Please, tell me any idea you have for a spigot plugin that could be useful for server owners. I'd prefer it to be related with Survival.

Thanks!

2. If you want to post a premium resource and you're asking us for ideas I'm telling you that's not the right way.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I am just wondering what would the community like, I have not asked anybody whether or not this is the right way to get an idea.

4. Another gun plugin that works would be nice.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. The issue is you essentially get money from a FREE idea while the person who gave you the idea gets nothing AND has to pay to even get the plugin using THEIR idea

6. a plugin that generates plugin ideas

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alright create an idea shop, I am not looking for this stupid type of response, thanks.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  8. Fish around in hiring and see a trend on what people want. A hot plugin type right now is Anticheats. Another trend that seems to be rising is cybersecurity (anti backdoor and malwares). RPG plugins are always in demand, if you can make one, good for you.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Thanks!

10. You mean a gun plugin that works. Something like CrackShoot and CrackShot Plus can’t be counted as a working one. Look a the sourcecode it’s a horror.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1