Ideas for Skript!

Discussion in 'Skript' started by DrMoose, Dec 12, 2017.

1. As i dont have anything to do when i come back from school, i was wondering, i might make some skripts, but i dont have any ideas, so im asking you guys on what should you like me to create!

Rules:
    No minigames - Not enough experience with skript
    No anticheats - Same with minigames
    Basically, nothing hard - and again the same thing, not much experience with skript.

Just post your ideas down below, if you want, and ill respond if i could make or couldnt/wouldnt make. Simple as that.

2. Why don't you experiment with the start of basic minigame type things? You'll never get there if you keep avoiding it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1 Question has been resolved, but another comes up, what type ? I legit got no ideas..... And if i get some, i just think they are too hard

{Edit}: I might try to make a survival games skript, but i dont know how to implement more than one map, and also the chest drop thing.

4. Don't get angry.
    Take your time and learn Java

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I will do it when i go to university.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. @DrMoose Maybe add all of the maps to the same world?

Example:

3 Survival Maps 10000 air blocks between each other so player's can't see the other

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Oh, that might actually work, but i think 10k blocks is just too much, i might do 2000 or something. Players still wont be able to see the other map

8. Better to get an early start. Just saying

• Agree Agree x 1