If Mojang wrote you an email to comply with their EULA what would you do?

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Fonzee9, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would you advise your users to use SquidHQ or comply.

Or would you tell them what this guy told them

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I'd tell them that I'll run my server with or without their blessing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Would you advise your users to use SquidHQ or no because if you don't no one would be able to join.

4. No. Probably not. So I can show my prowess and the ultimate middle finger to Mojang and their band of little EULA monkeys I'd write my own solution.

5. You could hope that any server owner who receives a legal EULA notice would respond in a mature manner to benefit their server. But then again this is the Minecraft community.
    [​IMG]

And you'd enjoy your blacklist?
    A solution in which maybe 10% of your playerbase would actually use?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Depends on how hard it is to use and what the solution is. Damn straight I'd enjoy my blacklist.

7. JamesJ

Supporter

Please, with all your EULA/SquidHQ related threads,

[​IMG]

But no one would download it, just for your server. They'd go for another server.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ok and what's your point? I'd still hold my ground and be against the EULA lmao. If I ran a minecraft server it wouldn't be for profit regardless.

9. I'd tell them 'You got 7 days to fuck off m8, I'll just use SquidHQ duhhh'

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. This is the best reply to this thread ever!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I was about to say that both sending a middle finger pic in the reply and complying to EULA to save my server attract me, but after reading this I thought "screw it, telling them
    is worth the blacklist

12. I have information from reliable source, they're going to remove Multiplayer in 1.11 since blacklisting never really worked.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. JamesJ

Supporter

Unless theres proof of that, it's highly suggested you don't spread rumours like that..

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. I get the feeling you are trying to get people to say that they'll use SquidHQ.

15. It should be pretty easy to comply with the EULA on a server that is not P2W :rolleyes:

16. MiniDigger

Supporter

hint: your mom is not a reliable source.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. That is the most stupid idiotic thing I have ever heard, Minecraft is based on multiplayer nowaday, do you really think they will remove multiplayer and everybody will start playing singleplayer? You gotcha be trolling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. MiniDigger

Supporter

this is false. according to stats from mojang 50% use singleplayer. and realms is a thing too

19. "according" is the keyword
    "according" to @WeReClosed multiplayer will be removed.

20. MiniDigger

Supporter

but who do you trust more, mojang with their snooper tool or @WeReClosed 's mom?

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.