I'm searching a PROGRAMMER for ADVICES

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Development' started by relucaXIV, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Hi, I'm a programmer for advices about a project. If you are a programmer and would like to help me a bit send me a message or reply with a your contact. Thanks!
    Discord: relucaXIV#2368

2. What do you need help with?
    You have a forum right here?

3. I don't see many people going to you to help you. You should come to us for help, post your issue here and we can help. You are on the BungeeCord Plugin sub-forum after all.

4. Ok, the fact is that my problem is very complex

5. Anyway I need to update that source code to 1.13 and then edit it to implements new sea biomes:
    https://github.com/hoqhuuep/IslandCraft

I tried and now I'm at the point that I'm able to compile it and edit it for 1.12 (the Minecraft version supported by the plugin, so included into repositories), but I'm not able to compile it at 1.13 and yes I tried to modify the repositories but I was not able.

This plugin creates a world made of only islands, what I need is update it to 1.13 and modify a lot the code to implements new sea biomes in the plugin custom world generator

6. Some help? Thanks very much

7. so essentially updating the plugin to work with 1.13?

8. yes it's right I need to create a world of Island in 1.13

9. Use the Service and Recruitments subforum. And expect to pay some money for this.