Important duping method with authme & bungee

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by TheIronMinerLv, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

So few weeks ago I opened my server again, this time I used newest plugins. In past, I've fixed this problem, but now I don't know how to fix it:

Basically, I'm using newest Authme (dev version) and Bungeecord. Problem is simple, but somehow very powerful...

Right now I have, of course, cracked server. Lets say, player1 joins server. Player2 pays him certain amount of money, then player1 logs out and lets say plAyer1 joins (same nick, but different capitalized name). And then plAyer1 pays money back to Player2. So the process continues and money gets duplicated (its complicated, but it works). How can I block connecting with different capitalized names? I want so if spigotplayer registers in server, SpIgOtplAYer is going to be kicked from server, when he'll try to join.

P.S. As I remeber, the kick message of player with different caps was "same nick is already playing". Thanks in advance.

2. I don't understand, do you want someone to make the plugin for you?
    Or do you want someone to tell you how to make it?

3. Is this about the economy plugin giving every new player a little bit of starting money ?

4. # Do we need to prevent people to login with another case?
    # If Xephi is registered, then Xephi can login, but not XEPHI/xephi/XePhI
    preventOtherCase: false

Theres that inside the config file in AuthMe-Reloaded at line 271

Hopefully its now solved :)

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.