1. KickVN submitted a new resource:

FancyChat - Fancy chat formatting with hover/click able

Read more about this resource...

2. Well Pex uses /pex user {user} or /pex group {group}

when GroupManager uses /manuadd or /mangadd
    and the config style on both of them are completely diffrent

And a suggestion!

Pls add JSON Formatting that would be Totally awesome

3. Does this plugin has the same command as DeluxeChat?
    It must be a separated command like /fcreload but not /fc reload to make this different from DeluxeChat? So you mean DeluxeChat and a huge amount of plugins have the same command? Because I can see thousands of plugins have /pluginname reload command.
    And config style? It's completely different! It's ok if you said it's similar to EssentialsChat. But DeluxeChat? Seriously? Have you ever used the plugin?

Howerver, thanks for the suggestion. But I don't know why everyone want to use some thing like {"text":"Green","color":"green"} but not just &aGreen. I know it is hard to use a new formatting that you don't know. But it's not hard to learn. The key thing is only "tag". You only have to understand what it is and how it works. The rest is really easy. The plugin's formatting is easier to read and edit than json IMO. And I've add a thing called "template" to make it easier more.
    If you don't understand anything, you can ask me and I will explain for you as well as edit the wiki to be easier to read. Because I'm not really good at english.

4. plugin Work Good. but!
    not sure but i not see any type of chat on minecraft console :/ snif snif
    Formats:
    default: <click type="suggest" value="/tpa %player_name% "><hover type='text' value='{extraInfo}'>➤%vault_prefix%&f➤</hover></click><click type="suggest" value="/msg %player_name% "><hover type='text' value='{basicStats}'>&9%nicky_nickname%</hover></click>&f➤%message%

my default format users can't use <example> or > is remplazed by html &code..

5. Oh sorry I just googled it for the fast release. Does it cause any trouble? :eek:
    I remember I've got it in a free icons sharing site.

6. Nah, nobody cares. I just had seen it before on a site. If it was from a free icon sharing site, it's fine.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clean install, just Bungee/Spigot 1.9 (and the depencies Vault).

On first message sended, I have this in the console :
    Code (Text):

[22:01:50 ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to FancyChat v1.2
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:484) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1272) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1210) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at net.minecraft.server.v1_9_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:39) [spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
      at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: SuperPerms no group permissions.
      at net.milkbowl.vault.permission.plugins.Permission_SuperPerms.getPrimaryGroup(Permission_SuperPerms.java:96) ~[?:?]
      at net.milkbowl.vault.permission.Permission.getPrimaryGroup(Permission.java:726) ~[?:?]
      at net.milkbowl.vault.permission.Permission.getPrimaryGroup(Permission.java:738) ~[?:?]
      at com.gmail.vkhanh234.FancyChat.FancyChat.getPlayerFormat(FancyChat.java:100) ~[?:?]
      at com.gmail.vkhanh234.FancyChat.PlayerListener.onChat(PlayerListener.java:32) ~[?:?]
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_66]
      at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[spigot-1.9.jar:git-Spigot-104c8c8-00d3334]
      ... 11 more

8. i'm not programer but look like not have bperm pex or similar perm plugin
    SuperPerms no group permissions.

9. Sorry I haven't mentioned it. You have to install one permission plugin that Vault supports too.

10. Good plugin !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hey,
    seems to be a good plugin but look what I have when i typed in a msg :

[%vault_prefix%]%player_name%:msg I typed in. Hover works but variables are not

12. Players are coming through as : %player_name% What did I do wrong?

13. I'm using this for FancyChat and do not see an extension for it and the placeholders are not working...

my syntax is:

{<placeholder>}

<hover type='text' value='{basicStats}'>{player_name}</hover>:{message}

I've also tried:

<hover type='text' value='%basicStats%'>%player_name%</hover>:%message%

Neither seem to work.

What do I need to do in order to use placeholders in Fancy Chat?

14. Hello! I just downloaded the plugin. I have no idea what I'm doing. In chat it says: [%vault_prefix%]%player_name%. Is this a bug?

15. No, it's the default setting. You just need to update that.

Try using { in place of % - it might work for you...
    {player_name}</click></hover>:{message}

16. That does not work either