Spigot [Inactive] Multi Spleef 2.4.1

Multi Spleef is a fully automated plugin, which manages Spleef games and arenas.

1. goasi submitted a new resource:

Multi Spleef - Multi Spleef is a fully automated plugin, which manages Spleef games and arenas.

Read more about this resource...

2. goasi updated Multi Spleef with a new update entry:

Custom spawn update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. So .. I don't know if I'm missing it, or if it just doesn't exist, but there seems to be no way to turn off global announcements ... There should be some way to either turn off announcements, or at least filter it to only people in the current game/arena. We have a large server with multiple arenas and players - Getting spammed every few seconds with a knockout or win is a deal breaker, sadly.

4. Thx for the feedback. I'll make global announcements configurable in the next version.

However, knockouts and such things shouldn't be global? Only the winning message is global. Knockout messages are only sent to players in the game or players who already lost the game.

5. So this is not compatible with 1.8.8 I guess? Can't use the help command without errors...

6. Do you intend to resume the plugin project? Or will you abandon?
    Sorry if this sentence went wrong, I'm using google translator, I'm Brazilian.