Premium Industrial-MC [CUSTOM BLOCKS] [INDUSTRIAL CRAFT LIKE] [UNIQUE] [1.11.x-1.12.x] [25% OFF FOR...

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by BlockMcGee, Mar 19, 2017.

1. i'll check but seems to work for me and others.. what permission plugin do you use?

2. its possibled to get the ressource pack for combine with other ? where is the link

and if possible to edit the name "PD" for other like in the lang file

#382 Jokerz, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
  3. you can use /getresourcepack to download it to a desired folder, as for the "PD" thing, no you cant.

4. thank for the command. sad for PD its not a good word x)

5. - Storage unit can't be used with battery bank. No energy store in storage unit
    - The remote storage unit say: insufficent permission but no fucking perm as be set for this item
    - Exp tank and chest with mob grinder dont work together need to put either a chest or either a exp tank
    - Exp dont drop from mob killing with mob grinder, need to hit the mob before for drop exp
    - perm industrial.master.recipes dont allow user to open recipes with /ind recipes. Say inssuficient perm (using PeX)
    - Need industrial.master for use all sub command fix this asap please

@BlockMcGee

make a new video with lasted update please ...

#385 Jokerz, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  6. im currently working on an update, ill make sure to fix those along the way, thanks for the report.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GroupManagerX is what i use. its the version thats being "upkept" to working order. i've never had anything malfunction with it.. and using negative perms works too. even variables like worlds and stuff.

8. BlockMcGee updated Industrial-MC [CUSTOM BLOCKS] [INDUSTRIAL CRAFT LIKE] [UNIQUE] [1.11.x-1.12.x] with a new update entry:

Custom Block Removal And Bug Fixes! v2.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. BlockMcGee updated Industrial-MC [CUSTOM BLOCKS] [INDUSTRIAL CRAFT LIKE] [UNIQUE] [1.11.x-1.12.x] with a new update entry:

Custom Block Removal And Bug Fixes! v2.0.2

10. @BlockMcGee
    - Storage unit can't be used with battery bank. No energy store in storage unit, so if storage unit drop to 0 energy stop working
    - How using custom texture with lasted update because normal block its fucking ugly ...?
    - perm industrial.master.recipes dont allow user to open recipes with /ind recipes. Say inssuficient perm (using PeX)
    - Need industrial.master for use all sub command inclued recipes command, so need to put negatif for all sub command dont want to get for group. Not normal
    - Remote storage can be used only when right clicking on the storage unit soo its useless if can't using everywhere
    - Solar panel can't be controled with wrench, just changed color to blue dont open the menu and dont generate power
    - When i put a wire on all machine now just open the menu and unput the wire ...
    - Mob Grinder dont work with storage unit for store item
    - many machine just open the "config" menu like chargin station etc. Cannot put item in
    - When you break the memory unit storage with option break, its give a memory storage with XX/XX used but dont have any item in
    - /ind reload dont working

very dont like the lasted update broken too many machine omg

Please fix all bug or i ask a refund i very dont like the lasted update and before update its too broken too .....

#391 Jokerz, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  11. storage units pull power from battery banks just fine for me..
    custom block machines were removed because they casued alot of problems.
    no clue why permissions dont work for you, ill see for myself.
    mob grinder never did work with storage units.
    as for anything else ill attempt at fixing and see whats causing issues for you and not for me.

12. idk about the other things he said, but i did try a few other permissions plugins. industrial.master.recipes still doesn't work for me either. so i can back him up on at least that one thing being a valid bug. i'll try to test other stuff.. i really like this plugin, and you seem like one of the "good" programmers here on spigot... so if i can't help with the code i just want you to know i'm actively using it in my server to make sure its all good

13. well if 2 people have problems and i dont that means somethings off with me.. ill try using multiple permission plugins and fine tune the permission handling.

14. BlockMcGee updated Industrial-MC[INDUSTRIAL CRAFT PLUGIN][UNIQUE][1.11.x-1.12.x] with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes! v2.0.2-B

15. ill now begin to work on permission related bugs.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. if it helps any, i'm using the latest version of spigot. that's git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

17. I'm interested in your plugin but wasn't sure if it fulfils my requirements, so I downloaded the Lite version.
    However, none of the blocks seem to be working, I tried the electric furnace and the generator, and I was not able to see any visible change. The Toggle Operation button is either not responsive at all (meaning it doesn't toggle) or it does not exist at all.
    I was monitoring my server console the whole time and didn't find any stack traces or visible error messages.
    Is the Lite version only there for looks, or does it actually have some functionality? I do not want to search for a crack of this plugin online just to see if it fulfils my requirements, before making a decision on buying the premium version.

18. apart from the config not generating in 1.13.2, it seems to work normally. albeit, some of the generators are unable to be placed. that might just be due to the config resetting itself though.

19. i ended up giving players all perms for the admin part of the plugin and then negating all of them, which hopefully only left the broken recipes perm.. and it does work now and for all i know, none of the other admin commands are able to be messed with either.

also being that your plugin works for the most part in 1.13.2, an update would be awesome and probably not that hard. mostly everything works as it should so its not like you'd have to redo much. just make the hooks better, fix some items turning into vanilla items on reboot or logout.. which i assume are also just hooks to CBT data...