Bukkit Infernal Mobs 5.6

Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!

1. Eliminator submitted a new resource:

Infernal Mobs - Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!

Read more about this resource...

2. xxtreepuncherxx

Supporter

conflicts with Mcmmo

3. How? The scoreboard? Just disable it in the config.

4. How bad does it conflict with MobArena? Any way to fix the conflictions?

5. Actually IDK the extent or if it even conflicts any more. Try It out and let me know your results.

6. I have the Chance value set to 100 and, The plugin spawns infernal mobs constantly while there's only one player on the server. Otherwise, It acts as expected and, Spawns infernal mobs rarely when there's more than one player online.

I have tried modifying the chance value with no success to fixing this problem. Could you please look into it.

Also, I'm sitting in a WorldGuarded region which uses the flag mob-spawning: deny. Infernal Mobs message radius is low enough that I shouldn't be getting messages even if they're spawning outside of the region. So maybe there's a WorldGuard incompatibility as well?

7. Wierd, this does not happen to me, what version are you using? And is your server 1.8?

8. Im running Spigot 1.8 and Infernal Mobs 3.6

9. LihP

Supporter

Thanks for the Plugin its working well on on the spigot 1.8 builds.
    I have seen this error a few times:
    Code (Text):
    [11:31:45 WARN]: [InfernalMobs] Task #30710 for InfernalMobs v3.6 generated an exception
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 274, Size: 274
    >       at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:635) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    >       at java.util.ArrayList.remove(ArrayList.java:474) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    >       at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.showEffect(infernal_mobs.java:1343) ~[?:?]
    >       at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs$2.run(infernal_mobs.java:584) ~[?:?]
    >       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-07b5ca0]
    >       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-07b5ca0]
    >       at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.z(MinecraftServer.java:697) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-07b5ca0]
    >       at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.z(DedicatedServer.java:316) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-07b5ca0]
    >       at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.y(MinecraftServer.java:627) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-07b5ca0]
    >       at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:530) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-07b5ca0]
    >       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_65]

10. 3.6.2? The one I just posted?

Thanks, Ill check it out, but that does not effect/ruin the running of the plugin right?

11. Can't exactly tell you if it's 3.6.2, I did /im info and it says 3.6

12. Then download 3.6.2 and try it with that.

13. LihP

Supporter

I have not noticed any issues, its quiet common and some times happens multiple times at once, is it something to do with unloading chunks with Infernal mobs in them?

14. Eliminator updated Infernal Mobs with a new update entry:

Infernal Mobs v3.7

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Honestly this looks pretty awesome. And it's amazingly configurable. :D

Do you have an option to disable it for specific worlds? That would be good if servers have minigame worlds or the like. Might make it compatible with MobArena.

16. Yes, under enabledWorlds: in the config.

Remove: - <all> and add - world, for each would you want.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Do this boss mobs spawn automaticly, if the don't can you make it ?

18. You can make that they spawn automaticly, otherwise they won't spawn (execpt command)