Spigot Infernal Mobs 6.7

Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!

1. Is there something where you can make the (custom boss) say something within a certain radius to the players that are fighting it if not can you try to add? And also when I downloaded this ages ago whenever I would make a boss it would keep spawning randomly in the wild I don't know if this still happens but anyways thanks for your time ~HarxyV

#481 Harxy, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  2. I am on 1.9.4 and nope.

3. Go ahead and do so, then try.

4. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just not doing something right but 100% of the time I'm only getting level 1 creatures, nothing else.

Also, is there a way to customize loot and health based on the mobs level? Could you add a distance from spawn based on level? For example, level 5 would spawn further away from the spawn point.
    http://pastebin.com/5eb48Shb

5. Is there a separate permission for "/im ahowAbilities" that I can give players? We don't show abilities mainly because 1. It doesn't fit and boss bar tends to bug out for us if we use it and 2. We don't use scoreboards as we have things like mcmmo, ect. that use it.

6. Try regening your config and see if that helps.

No perm yet, but I will add it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Drop chance: 2 means 50/50 chance to drop an item correcto eliminator?

8. Yes, the main one. not in each loot.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello!

Infernal Mobs is installed on my 1.10 server. Noticed the Infernal Zombies are showing up as purple and black checkered cubes. Wasn't sure if that's intended. Looks strange :) Not really an issue, just wanted to let you know!

Thank you for the great plugin! :D

10. Alright cool, I don't have each loot set up so I take it the main is basically global for all loot.

11. 1. Do weakness, wither charms, not work on players?
    2. Normal for charms to lose their effect after repairing :eek:

#491 KevinEssence, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  12. How is it incompatible?

13. It's not, sorry. I was being an idiot. Removed the original comment

14. Hey love this plugin! I'm trying to track down an issue with crashes for entity damage events. http://pastebin.com/F6vg81SR Could this possibly be within InfernalMobs? Server is 1.10 with InfernalMobs version 4.9

15. Can I see the crash report?

16. Eliminator do wither and weakness charms only affect mobs?

17. No, they should affect players too.

18. Ah interesting.