Spigot Infernal Mobs 6.6

Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!

1. Maybe look into the changes of particle effect ids in MC 1.15 before crying to developers using MC api 1.13. Change the REDSTONE effect particle to something relevant to MC 1.15?

2. first of all, I'm not crying, just charging something that was said a long time ago, and so far without a solution and without updating for these errors and several others that happen.
    where are you talking to make these changes? on the main page of the plugin is not
    don't understand java development, so i'll know how to make these changes.

instead of wanting to be authoritarian, just respond politely, the way changes should be done

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello @Eliminator !

I would like to suggest the addition of abilities and mobs names translation in lang.yml file :unsure:(y)
    More cool for players and able to display it translated differently to make it fun ^^

Also, there is a little "bug/oversight" with wither and enderdragon. As they already have their own bossbar.
    If an infernal wither or dragon spawn, it will have two bossbar displayed, it's a bit confusing for players :/
    Is there a way to disable the custom InfernalMobs's bossbar specificaly for these two mobs ?

And to finish, it should be possible to configure loots depending of mob type (as you want to loot some items for a creeper, and other items for a zombie).

Anyway... nice plugin, really appreciated by staff and players ;)

#1263 RedLight66, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  4. I have ender dragons disabled, but they're still spawning throughout my world? Any help this is what my config looks like. I've already tried deleting everything in the Save.yml folder.

# Chance is the chance that a mob will not be , the lower the number the higher the chance. (min 1)
    # Enabledworlds are the worlds that mobs can spawn in.
    # Enabledmobs are the mobs that can become .
    # Loot is the items that are dropped when an mob dies. (You can have up to 64)
    # Item is the item, Amount is the amount, Durability is how damaged it will be (0 is undamaged).
    # nameTagsLevel is the visibility level of the name tags, 0 = no tag,
    # 1 = tag shown when your looking at the mob, 2 = tag always shown.
    # Note, if you have name tags set to 0, on server restart all mobs will turn normal.
    # If you want to enable the boss bar you must have BarAPI on your server.
    # nameTagsName and bossBarsName have these special tags: <mobLevel> = the amount of powers the boss has.
    # <abilities> = A list of about 3-5 (whatever can fit) names of abilities the boss has.
    # <mobName> = Name of the mob, so if the mob is a creeper the mobName will be "Creeper".
    configVersion: 'git-Paper-118 (MC: 1.15.2)'
    chance: 100
    namePrefix: '&b&lInfernal'
    nameTagsLevel: 1
    nameTagsName: '&f<prefix> <mobName>'
    bossBarsName: '&bLevel <mobLevel> &b<prefix> &d<mobName>'
    enableBossBar: true
    bossBarSettings:
    defaultColor: PINK
    defaultStyle: SOLID
    enableScoreBoard: false
    showHealthOnScoreBoard: true
    effectAllPlayerAttacks: true
    enableParticles: true
    enableDeathMessages: true
    deathMessages:
    - '&b&lplayer &a&lhas brutally massacred an mob&c!'
    enableSpawnMessages: true
    spawnMessageRadius: 10
    spawnMessages:
    - '&dYou hear an mob nearby...'
    - '&3You might wanna run an mob nearby...'
    - '&bNo need to fear an mob is near!'
    - '&aI hope you have some pie because an mob might make you die'
    mobworlds:
    - <all>
    effectworlds:
    - <all>
    enabledmobs:
    - ELDER_GUARDIAN
    - WITHER_SKELETON
    - STRAY
    - HUSK
    - ZOMBIE_VILLAGER
    - SKELETON_HORSE
    - ZOMBIE_HORSE
    - EVOKER
    - VEX
    - VINDICATOR
    - SKELETON
    - SPIDER
    - GIANT
    - ZOMBIE
    - SLIME
    - PIG_ZOMBIE
    - ENDERMAN
    - CAVE_SPIDER
    - SILVERFISH
    - BLAZE
    - MAGMA_CUBE
    - WITHER
    - WITCH
    - ENDERMITE
    - GUARDIAN
    - SHULKER
    - ILLUSIONER
    - POLAR_BEAR
    - LLAMA
    - DROWNED
    - PHANTOM
    enabledCharmSlots:
    poisonous: true
    armoured: true
    blinding: true
    withering: true
    tosser: true
    thief: true
    quicksand: true
    bullwark: true
    rust: true
    sapper: true
    1up: true
    cloaked: false
    ender: true
    ghastly: true
    lifesteal: true
    sprint: true
    storm: true
    webber: true
    vengeance: true
    weakness: true
    berserk: true
    explode: true
    potions: true
    mama: true
    molten: true
    archer: true
    necromancer: true
    firework: true
    gravity: true
    flying: true
    mounted: true
    morph: true
    ghost: true
    confusing: true
    mamaSpawnAmount: 3
    vengeanceDamage: 6
    berserkDamage: 3
    moltenBurnLength: 5
    gravityLevitateLength: 6
    horseMountsHaveSaddles: true
    armouredMountsHaveArmour: true
    fireworkColour:
    red: 255
    green: 10
    blue: 10
    enabledSpawnReasons:
    - BREEDING
    - BUILD_WITHER
    - CHUNK_GEN
    - CUSTOM
    - INFECTION
    - SPAWNER_EGG
    - LIGHTNING
    - NATURAL
    - NETHER_PORTAL
    - OCELOT_BABY
    - REINFORCEMENTS
    - SILVERFISH_BLOCK
    - SLIME_SPLIT
    - VILLAGE_INVASION
    mobParticles:
    - lavaSpark:1:10
    mountFate: nothing
    enabledMounts:
    - SPIDER
    - SKELETON_HORSE
    - ZOMBIE_HORSE
    - DONKEY
    - MULE
    - SLIME
    - MAGMA_CUBE
    - BAT
    - PIG
    - SHEEP
    - COW
    - CHICKEN
    - MUSHROOM_COW
    - HORSE
    - POLAR_BEAR
    - LLAMA
    - PHANTOM
    enabledRiders:
    - WITHER_SKELETON
    - STRAY
    - HUSK
    - ZOMBIE_VILLAGER
    - EVOKER
    - VINDICATOR
    - SKELETON
    - ZOMBIE
    - PIG_ZOMBIE
    - ENDERMAN
    - WITCH
    - SNOWMAN
    - VILLAGER
    - ILLUSIONER
    - DROWNED
    disabledBabyMobs:
    - WOLF
    - MUSHROOM_COW
    - COW
    - SHEEP
    - PIG
    - CHICKEN
    - OCELOT
    - HORSE
    minpowers: 5
    maxpowers: 12
    healthMultiplier: 7
    healthByPower: false
    healthByDistance: false
    powerByDistance: false
    healthToAdd: 5
    powerToAdd: 1
    xpMultiplier: 10
    addDistance: 200
    enableDrops: true
    dropChance: 1
    enableFarmingDrops: false
    naturalSpawnHeight: 0

5. This plugin should not spawn any ender dragons unless you have them as enabled mounts.

You can set mob types for the loot.

6. They are spawning like underground in my server any help? They're not enabled as mounts or mobs

7. And concerning my two first suggestions ?

For loots, I already tried but this config makes that mobs don't drops any items anymore, however the loots are properly defined because i'm able to get them by using /im getloot <id>.
    Could you share a sample of loot config with defined mob type requirement please ?

#1267 RedLight66, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  8. Take a look here for all the options:
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/infernal-mobs/pages/loot

9. How to have drops differ based on the infernal mob level? Example : Kill level 5 mob, drops iron sword Kill level 7 mob, drops diamond sword

Another question: How to make infernal mobs not spawn on top of players, spawn them like a certain amount of blocks away

#1269 Your_Hungry, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  10. Please .... I already tried it, If I post here it's because I already tried some config options found on the plugin doc !

Code (YAML):
    loot:
      '1'
    :
        item
    : SKELETON_SKULL
        amount
    : 1
        name
    : '&4Carcasse de démon 1'
        lore1
    : '&6Preuve de ton triomphe'
        lore2
    : '&6contre une créature des enfers!'
        lore3
    : '&cDémon de Niveau 1'
        mobs
    :
         - Zombie
        powersMin
        powersMax
        enchantments
    :
          '1'
    :
            enchantment
    : unbreaking
            level
    Here is test loot item I set in loot.yml.
    If I kill a zombie lvl 1, the loot isn't dropped. However the loot exist cause I can get it by using /im getloot 1
    And the other loots defined without mob requirements are dropping properly.
    It's really linked to the mobs requirement so.

Could you tell me if I'm doing a mistake @Eliminator ?

11. Hello, I'd like to create a pull request on your bitbucket repo, but seems like I can't? Is that intended? Thanks

12. Hello, the items with potion effect and attackEffect: target/self doesn't work, and the new config have attackHelpEffect: target/self also doesn't work.

13. Thank you very much for the plugin, Eliminator. I have one request though, ability to add custommodeldata to items in the loot file. I have some extra tool sets using custommodeldata and would like to include those in the loot. Thank you!

14. Hello @Eliminator

thanks for keeping this plugin alive. Could you please take a look why items such as loot 40 does not apply posion on attack?
    my setting (its not complete but these segments should be fine):

potionEffects:
    '11':
    potion: POISON
    level: 1
    attackEffect: target
    requiredItems:
    loot:
    '40':
    item: GOLDEN_SWORD
    amount: 1
    unbreaking: 10
    name: "&4 Demonicky MEC"
    lore1: "&c Proste horky!"
    lore2: "&cNepouzivej me v kovadline"
    lore3: "&cpokud pridavam specialni efekt"
    lore4: ""
    lore5: "&6*Pri noseni/pouzivani*"
    lore6: "&6*Efekt: jed*"
    enchantments:
    '1':
    enchantment: sharpness
    level: 6
    '2':
    enchantment: fire_aspect
    level: 5

Thank you

15. Hello, in my view InfernalMobs really needs a fix about lag issues !
    There is a timings paste on 1 hour with my top 2 plugins which are causing lags :
    upload_2020-4-1_2-16-1.png

As you can see, the second "worst" plugin in lags use only a total of 0.11% of tick against InfernalMobs top one with more than 76% of tick on the /timings paste.
    Seems that there is a work to do on this aspect of your plugin, I don't want (and my players too) remove it from my server. But if it continue to make it lag like that, i will not have other choice.

Could you check that @Eliminator ?

#1275 RedLight66, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Getting this message spammed a lot. Running the latest version of Tuinity and Infernal Mobs.
    Code (Text):
    [15:58:46 INFO]: V: git-Tuinity-"c2ad42c" (MC: 1.15.2)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Particle REDSTONE requires data, null provided
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:191)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftParticle.toNMS(CraftParticle.java:136)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2415)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2405)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2394)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2384)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftWorld.spawnParticle(CraftWorld.java:2379)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.displayParticle(infernal_mobs.java:2136)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.displayParticle(infernal_mobs.java:2122)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.displayEffect(infernal_mobs.java:1052)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.showEffectParticles(infernal_mobs.java:1281)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.lambda$3(infernal_mobs.java:1284)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:452)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1185)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:431)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1112)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:934)
    [15:58:46 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

17. Append ":1:10" to the end of your particle. I'm not sure what these numbers mean specifically, but they are part of the default configuration. So your config would look like:
    Code (Text):
    mobParticles:
    - redstone:1:10

18. do spam my console with:

[InfernalMobs] No enum constant org.bukkit.Material.HONEYCOMB
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.bukkit.Material.HONEYCOMB
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:238)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.Material.valueOf(Material.java:1)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.getMaterial(infernal_mobs.java:589)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.getItem(infernal_mobs.java:603)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.applyEffect(infernal_mobs.java:1235)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:394)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1023)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:396)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:971)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:816)
    [22:08:31] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

pls help

kind regards

Steve

19. What version of the plugin are you using, also, why are you on 1.14?
    1.12 and 1.15 are the best versions to use.

20. hi there! im using the newest version of the plugin, i just downloaded the newest version yesterday. im using version 1.14, because most of all plugins do work on 1.14. i also had this plugin on a 1.12 server, the same error spammed.