Intellij Errors ?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Angeles, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upload_2017-4-23_21-16-41.png

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Code (Text):
    int j = Bukkit.getOnlinePlayers().size();

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bukkit.getOnlinePlayers() errors and i cant fix it lmao

4. Choco

New issues, new package, new piece of decompiled code. Good job! Write your own code, learn the god damned language and you will NEVER HAVE THESE ISSUES... for the love of God. Every time I see a thread from you, I want to rip my hair out because I can always guarantee that the code is not going to be written by you. I never thought I could feel true hatred until I continuously saw your avatar and name popping up in this forum for issues that are EASILY solvable with some common sense and half a mind

You've also managed to have your Skype window available in your screenshot. Noice

#4 Choco, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Well... it may have something to do with trying to set an array of Players to the result of a method that returns a Collection... but more importantly, maybe make your own stuff. :D

6. Oh look it's the scammar who decompiles code and has like 50 accounts. Sold them plugins, never got paid. He just decompiles and doesn't understand it.

EDIT.
    WenjaPvP - did you want a new server where you claim to be developer (but really you just decompile others plugins and claim them as your own)? I remember seeing you on this server ;)

Wish we could all just get his n00b banned

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Threads by this lad are often fun to read (especially the comments :p) but in most cases Angeles ends up barely or not posting on the thread, so I suggest not posting any more personal comments as these threads often end up with a little too many posts from what I've seen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. oh great, not this shit again

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Senpai why didn't you tagged me :( now I missed the fun :(

On: Get your own code and we will help :)

10. I have questions
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.